Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day today!

Ordered 2/26. MSM 7 seater. no tow. no fsd. no holds.

It has been a pleasure waiting with you all on this (and many other threads)! Best of luck to the rest of you still waiting!
dear lord, you're taking delivery now, since ordering on 2/26?!?! almost 6 months, I think you have the record....

Enjoy it, you definitely deserve it!

Hi Gang,

Been lurking for awhile; VIN details arrived overnight on 08/21!

Details:
  • OD: 05/21
  • I believe I was profile complete on that date; if not it was within a few days.
  • Blue LR 5MY, No Tow, Black Seats, 19" Wheels, No FSD
  • VIN 256

No delivery appointment text/email yet; just submitted the MVPA to get loan paperwork moving.

I was seeing a solid window of 11 days (Sept 1-12) for ~3 days prior. After I clicked the blue button it narrowed the window tighter and closer to Aug 31 - Aug 6

Before the narrowing of details I was in the eternal "two weeks away club" where the start window would kick over one day, and the window would always be 14 days.
Congrats!! Happy to see a fellow May order get a VIN!!

I am sure there is a story behind your order date of 2/26 and delivery date of today. Anything you can disclose?
7 seaters arent produced all the time. only during a small window each quarter. so i was never going to get it by march (the first quarter). Q2 comes around, and my trade in expired, but was still targeting a june edd. i decided to wait to 5/30 confirm my tradein so it wont expire again before I get my car. Bad mistake - the delay in confirmation pushed it past Q2. Since then the edd has just kept pushing out.

Finally had enough, and got my friend who works at corporate to put me on the vip list and got my vin that afternoon.