Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting trend…over the last 6 days your window narrowed every day until VIN. My range has always stayed 2 weeks away, but has fairly consistently been about a 14 day window. It will shrink a little, but then get too close together and end date shoots back out. But for the most part it is about 15 days away and a 14 day window almost every single day. So I have no idea what to make of that other than this is pretty much just random 😁

I guess maybe if I start to see the window narrow again I will probably (mistakenly) start getting my hopes up 🤷‍♂️
Yeah my window has been 13 days for quite a while now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been steady at 11 October to 31 October for about a week now.

The acceleration will make such a big difference here; we have so many clowns that sit in the left lane. I really, really, really hate passing on the right but at least with the Model Y I'll be able to zip over and around quickly.

Apparently Maryland is one of the few states with no left lane law. I know lots of people don't follow them anyhow, but it really does seem worse here. The drivers here would be absolutely crucified in Europe.

I hate to break it to you, but I'm 99% sure that's just because they won't let the end date extend beyond the end of the quarter. Mine did the same thing a few days ago, then when it flipped back to 9/7, the range increased to 20 again.
I have a feeling Elon's EDDBot has one basic long-range sorting parameter; before EOQ or after EOQ. Other than a very rough guess, I wouldn't take long range dates as any more than that--before or after EOQ. I think once your spot in the queue approaches production or you get assigned a VIN the specific dates might begin to become more meaningful.

Right now I'm taking my 11 Oct - 31 Oct dates as meaning no more than 'sometime after EOQ and a little post-EOQ downtime'. If I had to bet I'd actually bet on sometime in November.

But I also anticipate tons of volatility as we approach those dates.

I had 3 days at 9/29-9/30 followed by 2 days at 9/25-9/30 before moving to 9/30-10/20 for the last 4 days. Feels like it’ll stay like this for a while. Let’s get all those May and June orders VINs so us July people can regain some hope.
@weebs11 looks like TatisJr EDD went outside the quarter. I seen someone else’s do the same but I forgot who posted it.

Reactions: TatisJr
Interesting that your VIN is 250 and mine is 254, but I got the VIN before you and you will get the car before me 😉😝
seems like my VIN assigned once the car reached east coast. which is why new EDD is next week. typically it takes 2 weeks from west to east. When I called SC today they said the car is in calif, but I think that's incorrect. He said the shipper shows delivery date of 8/25 which I believe he is referring to trucks that bring from NJ to MD. My VIN is same range of @Jonasbrotha which makes me feel it was in same batch as him and they are coming together. his got assigned when it is in Calif and mine was assigned in NJ. These are my speculations based on data. ;) can't go wrong with data.