Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You ordered a week ago. I beg you, for your own health, don't be checking this page this much, this early.
Hah ha but what if I like the pain and agony? January is actually our ideal delivery time financially (potential tax credit) so I'm not that deflated. Earlier would be cool so we could use it when we travel home to the east coast for the holidays.

In the meantime... the beatings will continue until my EDD improves.

Honestly, I'm having a little bit of charging anxiety - just a learning curve though LOL!
Range/charge anxiety is real... until you get your car. It'll disappear quickly. My work schedule got wonky the past week and I totally forgot to plug in for over a week. With Sentry Mode on it drains the battery like crazy so I got home from work with 20-something miles of range. Whoops.
This was my first electric car and I don't have dedicated charging at home. You'll be just fine. There's more than enough charging stations all over the PNW. Supercharging is so fast it's unbelievable, and most superchargers have availability any time of day.

My biggest problem is not realizing that having like 50-60% of battery is entirely fine and that I don't need to charge the car every time I drive. Hopefully that gets easier with time.
This! All true.
She is crafted much better than my previous late 2018 M3.

Enjoy the ride!
Great to hear! That's what I'm looking forward to. My VIN 5XXX Model 3 was built like crap if I'm being honest. I'm so ready to get rid of the rattles in my ear.
Good Morning all...i have a question about charging. what are my options other than spending $500 plus installation for a wall charger? What am i able to do with the Gen 2 NEMA Adapters? Those are only about $40 each. Can i just use those instead of the full wall charger and have the electrician figure out what to do? I'm literally clueless. happy to have found this forum otherwise i would like drive the new car for 275 miles then never be able to drive again because i couldnt figure out how to charge...car coming in next 10 days. thanks in advance...
I'm coming up on my 7th anniversary of the NEMA 14-50 plus UMC for charging. At the time the Wall Connector was $1500 freaking dollars and when you're a little 29 year old whippersnapper already spending (gulp)-thousand dollars on a car you need't spend that much on a fancy plug. I go the NEMA 14-50 for about 9 bucks, an outlet cover for 3 and my buddy installed it a few inches from my panel for 50 bucks. But the below comment is also worth noting...
Just be aware that 240v outlets were not meant to be plugged and unplugged constanlty like regular 110v outlets. So, my solution was to buy two 14-50 adapters. When I need to take my mobile adapter with me for longer trips, I'll just leave the 14-50 adapter plugged in and remove the mobile charger from the adapter and take the mobile charger with me.
Yes! Except - with superchargers so common, you might not even bother bringing the cable with you places. If that's the case, you don't need to buy a second one.

Glad to hear the good VINews and here to add a bit more good news. We got our updated MVPA today and its correct so we can submit those docs to the bank now. Tesla restarted our 3 day timer because of it too! So much less stress but don't think we will need the extra time now since they were quick to fix it. Hoping to finish up today so they can start to move it up here.

And let me guess, to turn off malfunctioning 2FA, you need to log in using malfunctioning 2FA.

Catch 22.
yup

giphy.gif

Look. I’ve had EDDs. Many EDDs. Lots of EDDs are good. Some… are bad. Some are really really bad. Believe me, I don’t pay attention to those EDDs. You know why? Them. People on TMC. On Facebook. On Reddit. They’re always saying how bad the EDDs are.

But guess what? I’ve had a great day. Tremendous day. I got my VIN. Great VIN. Best VIN possibly. And they’re not going to say anything about that. Let me tell you. They just want to talk about a hoax. I don’t like that. I don’t think anyone likes that.

Hey folks, been away for awhile taking care of some stuff for work. Got a VIN today.
OOD: 29 May
EDD Before Vin: 9/5-9/13, held that for 5 days before VIN, history in Sig
VIN: 258XXX
New EDD: 9/6-9/12

@GoGators! @MBx4 @ajs847
congrats....look forward to hearing how delivery in Raleigh goes. I'll be picking mine up there too....if it ever showsQ