Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might need to clear the cache on your browser. Depending on your computer/browser settings you can also do a full reboot of the computer and it should solve the problem.

Hope you get VIN soon!
Seriously TMC should hire you as the advisor/senior support ( to show under you description here in TMC ) in general life! Am older than you and i still learn from you :) . not kissing any a$$es here fyi just being honest. think many of us here would agree.

So does anyone have any magic tricks for getting someone from Tesla on the phone? I have tried several times calling the local dealership's number, I select vehicles, sales, and then it asks me what I want help with. Main thing I just want someone to look and make sure I've ticked all the boxes and my profile is complete. At this point, hold music. For a very long time. Not sure if I'm on hold to speak to someone at the local place at this point or if I'm been punted to a central call center. Is there a magic "phrase" i can say to get someone on the phone quicker?
I'm 99% sure that you won't see any EDD if your profile is not complete. So if you see an EDD then that means your profile is complete.

Looking for someone to correct me on this if I'm wrong here.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I remember I took delivery on my first model Y back in June 2020, it came in 3 weeks. When I called Tesla for an update a week after I ordered ( I didn't know I could track it online) they told me it will take 8 months due to COVID. So yes, its very weird how they work. My buddy just got delivery of his performance Y it said 7 weeks it came in 4.
Unfortunately one of the trends I've been noticing lately is they are prioritizing MYP orders no matter the date ordered because its more expensive and looks good for their numbers. But they are treating the MYLR cars like it is a cheap 20-30k car. For goodness sake we are spending $50 freaking k on a base model car just because MYP is a few thousand more shouldn't be getting priority. I have been really patient but after 4+ months this is crazy!!

The updated IOS app is great. A lot more info than before if you haven’t taken delivery yet. You can update profile, sync calendar, etc.

Attachments

• 272F80A0-7A49-475B-817A-69BCC5522361.jpeg
    272F80A0-7A49-475B-817A-69BCC5522361.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 70
Sorry to dash your hopes but April SoCal order (MYLR no mods) here still no VIN or nothing. EDD just got pushed back to Oct. yesterday after holding steady in Sept. for a few weeks before that it was pushed back from June to July and held steady for a few weeks for an August delivery.
Yes, I've seen your updates, and your experience is among the worse I think of those still around in this group. The EDD can always move, and your order is in California, so I expect they will fit you into an EOQ delivery. If not then I can only think there may be an issue with your order. Touch base with your SA, or visit a sales center and see if they can figure out what is going on.

So I got a call from Tesla today ( automated ) to confirm my delivery tomorrow! Honestly these last 3 days I have not slept good at all ( wonder why! ) Well the wait and frustration has almost come to an end on my journey ( first order MYLR June 23th, changed to MYP because am weak and ill love fast cars. And i want it NOW!) spent about $6000 in accessories including my PPF and tint and a WC. Ill upload some pictures tomorrow or Saturday, you all truly helped me thru this stressful time ( pathetic its a bloody car! ) Well its a Tesla, long time dream for me that is about to come true. ;)

So I got a call from Tesla today ( automated ) to confirm my delivery tomorrow! Honestly these last 3 days I have not slept good at all ( wonder why! ) Well the wait and frustration has almost come to an end on my journey ( first order MYLR June 23th, changed to MYP because am weak and ill love fast cars. And i want it NOW!) spent about $6000 in accessories including my PPF and tint and a WC. Ill upload some pictures tomorrow or Saturday, you all truly helped me thru this stressful time ( pathetic its a bloody car! ) Well its a Tesla, long time dream for me that is about to come true. ;)
Grats! hopefully I hear from Tesla soon about scheduling my delivery. Definitely post pics and enjoy the ride!!

I'm 99% sure that you won't see any EDD if your profile is not complete. So if you see an EDD then that means your profile is complete.

Looking for someone to correct me on this if I'm wrong here.
I did chat with someone online, they said my profile was complete. Outside of that, i guess there is no real point in me talking to someone locally, I just saw all of the posts talking about "talking to their SA" and I got a little jealous, that's all :D

Unfortunately one of the trends I've been noticing lately is they are prioritizing MYP orders no matter the date ordered because its more expensive and looks good for their numbers. But they are treating the MYLR cars like it is a cheap 20-30k car. For goodness sake we are spending $50 freaking k on a base model car just because MYP is a few thousand more shouldn't be getting priority. I have been really patient but after 4+ months this is crazy!!

If two people at the same pizza shop are making pizzas, one making pepperoni at $12 and one making veggie at $15 and the line for the pepperoni pizza is 4x longer than that for the veggie... should I assume those getting their veggie pizzas faster are doing so because the pizza place is prioritizing the higher priced pizzas?

Or, what if despite having almost identical ingredients except for the toppings, they ran out of veggies? Would that explain why the pepperoni pizzas were getting cranked out faster?

Just an analogy. You might be right on the based on price theory, but there could also many other reasons why.

Enough of that, I'm suddenly craving pizza.

PSA to all the noobs who joined: welcome! Let's put up some signatures with order details, so we can all join your waiting party and track EDDs as they bounce around. Let the fun begin!
I think you need a certain number of posts before the sig becomes available. Count this as #2.

But MYLR, Grey/Blk, Induction, No Tow or FSD.
Ord: 7/7
EDD: Sept 21-30