Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going the DCU route for financing to get the low rate and most likely do a Tesla rate match. The process is a bit of a pain, but making progress...awaiting the Docusign from DCU that I can hopefully use to get Tesla to rate match. I'm hoping they will match to 72 months rather than the 65 DCU uses for their low rate.

Just uploaded the MVPA from Tesla showing DCU as the financing company to DCU's site...anyone done this recently that can share about how long after that you received the docusign? I know this has been discussed a ton on here so I am aware of the process (that I learned from the amazing people on this thread) but was just curious on timing for this step. Thanks!

Reactions: PatrickTM

3 MYP
How do you find these so fast? I use the inventory trackers but they never update on a timely enough schedule to ever get a car.

I switched to October on Saturday like many, through this afternoon, but it just changed to 9/2-12. It's the closest I've ever been, and the smallest window I've ever had. We shall see.
Me too! My EDD went to October this weekend and part of this morning. I just checked and now it says: 9.2-9/17.
MYLR5 white / black interior / inductions/ no tow / no FSD. OD 6/12. Delivery in Oregon.

Reactions: KevNo
Lucky you…mine changed from October to 11/23 - 12/13that

Lucky you…mine changed from October to 11/23 - 12/13
That sucks! Have you checked with the Raleigh Tesla location to see what's going on? My dates are still within 4-5 days of original EDD provided to me.. I think it's just a mental /emotional peace as this date is going to change multiple times over next three months.

Reactions: TheDarkKnight$
I’ve been following along for a while — first time I’m posting. I wish I’d started following before my order!

I ordered on June 3 (LR, white exterior / black interior, FSD, no tow). On June 16, I got asked to schedule delivery (!). I hadn’t even fully completed my profile and wasn’t ready to get the car for a few reasons. I naively figured if it got assigned that quickly, another one would be soon — so released the VIN and placed my order on hold. On July 16, I took it off hold, and on August 3, removed FSD (my order date on my agreement still shows as June). Since then, delivery dates have gone from early September to generic October (a few times), to October until early November — and now, as of this afternoon, to November 2-22. I feel like it will never arrive!

I’m considering the MYP, although we live in NY, so the Uberturbine wheels are not ideal for winter/pot holes.

(And yes, I know — should have taken the car — I just had no idea how lucky I was…)

I would agree with this. I am at day 114 since I ordered, and have VIN now with EDD of 9/6-9/12. If I get it in the middle of that window (9/9) that would be 124 for me. Obviously YMMV and I did have a fairly rare combo (which I learned long after I ordered).
I’m at day 10, feels way longer. Need more people ordering blue/white 7’s with tow!

Reactions: GoGators!