Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR7, white/black, 20 inch wheels, no FSD on 7/10, pick up Burbank, CA.

Original EDD was 9/15-9/30.
Moved to generic October last weekend (8/28).
Now showing an EDD of 10/2-10/22.

Was really hoping for an end of the month delivery but I guess it’s alright as long as it doesn’t get pushed further. Our first EV so pretty excited.
My OD was 7/1 with the exact same specs as you & also picking up in Burbank. My original EDD, as well as the generic October change, also mirrored yours. After the October EDD it shifted to what it currently is, Sept 20-30. So, it looks like Tesla made some changes to their algorithm during the ‘October’/‘January’ generic blackout and that these new EDDs may be more accurate. At least let’s hope that’s the case.

Also, congrats on the switch to EV. You will not be disappointed.

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
Well, the delivery did happen to my surprise.

Saw many cars stranded in the middle of the road on my way to the center. Hopefully the owners made it out safely.

Anyways the MY came with no issues. No panel gaps at all. Did notice minor paint issue in the rear, right above the licence plate. The paint had a little crack, but hardly noticeable. Had only 3 miles on the odometer and was 90% charged.
congrats!!

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP

Saw many cars stranded in the middle of the road on my way to the center. Hopefully the owners made it out safely.

Anyways the MY came with no issues. No panel gaps at all. Did notice minor paint issue in the rear, right above the licence plate. The paint had a little crack, but hardly noticeable. Had only 3 miles on the odometer and was 90% charged.
congrats!

Reactions: PatrickTM
we share the same EDD right now and I was really discouraged that I didnt have a VIN by Monday / Tuesday.....
Assuming EDDs hold, I would expect next week. I think VINs would usually get assigned before the earlier date of the window.

Or the window could shrink to like 9/23 to 9/30, in which case I wouldn't expect to see a VIN for a couple of weeks.

Who knows...

Looks great! Congrats!! Did it come with boat mode?😂 I heard Rt. 1 near Princeton SC completely flooded.

Anyone still doing a trade in might want to check Carvana again for selling price. My Tesla trade in was 19,500 30 days ago, now 19,000 since I had to do the trade in again cause 30 days. Back then Carvana estimate was around the same but I stuck with the trade in cause its easier. Today when I checked Carvana it was 24,000! Hoping this holds up until I'm a week from my car then just getting a one-way rental to pick up the car.

Just thought yall might want to know.
We had an excellent experience selling to Carvana. Easiest vehicle transaction I have ever experienced. Would 100% recommend them.