Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a test drive this morning in Eden Prairie and then booked a Tesla Model Y LR. Estimated delivery is January. My estimated delivery date is in January. The manage booking link is still not active for me.
Welcome to the (son-to-be) Tesla family! Fasten your seatbelt, you’re on for a bumpy EDD ride 😅

I did a test drive this morning in Eden Prairie and then booked a Tesla Model Y LR. Estimated delivery is January. My estimated delivery date is in January. The manage booking link is still not active for me.
Welcome fellow Minnesotan! Buckle in and prepare for the roller coaster ride that is The Big Wait. Might also want to get acquainted with Kubler Ross’s 5 Stages of Grief.
😀

Containment right now is set for September 27th which seems so far away. I just looked where Gold River was, yeah, you guys were getting a lot of smoke yesterday. We have a house in Volcano and the fire started just 4.9 miles north of us. We were under the evac warning for a while and my husband came to our San Mateo place for that time. We just came back up this weekend. Our AQI is under 100 this morning, which is the best it has been since we have been back.
Glad everything is ok! I still smell smoke this morning, but not as bad as yesterday. The east coast is flooding and we are as dry as it can be here in the west coast, fueling the 🔥

Reactions: BitJam
EDD shrunk to 17 Days!! Whooo hoo! Day 95

1630952119143.png

Took delivery yesterday, car was awesome, just some hood issues they fixed on the spot. I think I was the only one taking delivery at the time. Rest were test drives. View attachment 705867
Congrats! It’s beautiful. I may just make this photo by background image. :)
I’m “patiently” waiting for my MYLR, Blue, 5, No tow, No FSD which I ordered 7/23. Sold my Blue 2019 MY3 on 8/20 to Carvana.

Did you get a vin yet? Looks like you'll get your car this quarter.
Nope, no VIN as of this morning, I checked the code too.
Glad everything is ok! I still smell smoke this morning, but not as bad as yesterday. The east coast is flooding and we are as dry as it can be here in the west coast, fueling the 🔥
Yeah, it was stressful, if it had moved south, the cabin would be gone. Yesterday there was a small fire (40 acres) that started by Fiddletown, luckily they got it under control right away.
Mine still holding 9/29-30. I dunno if that range is real considering Oct is a new quarter but people has seen EDD across quarters before..
Yeah, yours is even more narrow. It’s interesting. I guess we will see what happens.
There’s a chance 7 seaters slip. My EDD is still this quarter - 9/16 to 9/30. But my soft match date is currently slated for early October. And this is on a 6/20 order also for SoCal.

still a chance for this quarter! Hoping.
Remind me how you got a soft match date?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Hello, VINless ones. Last week I sent an email to Order Support at my My Kisco NY delivery center. I got an email reply from someone I had not heard from before:

//start
We do not have a definite timeframe yet as you are not yet matched to the VIN but our system shows the last week of September as an estimated delivery window. We will have a more precise estimate once your VIN is assigned.
//end

my EDD stands at 9/11-30 for 9 days. Did I mention my OD is 5/31?

Remind me how you got a soft match date?
I’m on mobile but have a more detailed post on my post history from yesterday.

Tesla has an internal system which has a soft match date. I went into a showroom and spoke to someone. He was willing to check for me since my OD was a while ago. Showed my status as “soft matched to vehicle” with an early October date.

Not all SAs will look for you though and they may not all refer to it as a “soft match date”. I will usually refer to it as like the internal report date, not call it a “soft match date”.

I’m on mobile but have a more detailed post on my post history from yesterday.

Tesla has an internal system which has a soft match date. I went into a showroom and spoke to someone. He was willing to check for me since my OD was a while ago. Showed my status as “soft matched to vehicle” with an early October date.

Not all SAs will look for you though and they may not all refer to it as a “soft match date”. I will usually refer to it as like the internal report date, not call it a “soft match date”.
Thanks!!! I’ll look at your other post.