Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how I can get a purchase agreement from Tesla with Vin? DCU wants it in order to give a formal quote and I want it to see if Tesla will price match. Called 888-518-3752 and it routes my request to Rocklin parts voicemail. So frustrating
Is it not available on your Account? I was able to download mine from there. I found it as a link in the Documents section.

After my EDD was moved back from 9/20-30 to Oct 5-25, I called my SA and asked what happened. His message was captured in a text;

"In regards to moving forward the only two options that we have right now is to wait for the VIN number to be assigned, but it does look to be the October 5 to 25th time frame. You could potentially receive the number around the 10th of October. However, there is a potential to go ahead and receive it a lot sooner than later as well. So that is an option as well."

Seriously, read through that and tell me if there is any information that isn't covered under "EDD: Oct 5-25". I feel bad for the SA's who are trying to make sense of the EDD movements.

Reactions: adiemac
Does anyone know how I can get a purchase agreement from Tesla with Vin? DCU wants it in order to give a formal quote and I want it to see if Tesla will price match. Called 888-518-3752 and it routes my request to Rocklin parts voicemail. So frustrating
I did the same process - had DCU approval at 1.24% and had Tesla pricematch.

I had to call Tesla and have them set it to third party financing which they did and it changed immediately. I put in all the details with DCU as the lender and confirmed. Called Tesla back a couple hours later to ask about updated MVPA showing DCU as lender and it showed up a couple hours after that in my account.

I got my VIN but the "Agreements" section is still grayed out, its been 2 days since I got the VIN. Is it expected?

Can someone also tell me how to track the vehicle shipment.
My agreements button became active 24 hrs before my Delivery pick-up appointment.

As for the tracking of the vehicle shipment...I think I saw somewhere that you call that toll-free number...I'm sure if you do a search, you'll find it.

Curious if anyone with a Tesla already and another on order has this happening to them in the new updated app. So I have a M3 currently and in the app it shows up like this, standard stuff:
1631031533895.png

Then if I start to swipe to the next screen over, my new MY shows up in there for a bit, as long as I don't swipe all the way. A partial swipe reveals this:
1631031606624.png

So I can totally see it in the app! And I also see it has a dead battery which is not good...they need to get that thing charged! 😁 If I continue to swipe the rest of the way, it ends up like this:
1631031759060.png

And eventually like this until I swipe back to my M3:
1631031842153.png

Anyway - I just thought it was interesting that I can actually see my MY in there if I partially swipe - that it is dead😭 and ready for a phone key to be set up. Kind of cool!

My delivery date is set for this Saturday at noon. I called this morning to ask a question about my trade-in value since I had to make a payment on that vehicle and asked him to ping the car - he said it is close and actually scheduled to arrive to the SC tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM! Getting close!!

My delivery frustration continues. MY original delivery was on Aug 27. The said they found a small dent and some excess paint and will be repairing those and since then my delivery has been changing 2-3 days in future for last 2 weeks. I am not sure if repair is bigger than what they anticipated or they repair body shop was backed up or they are just incompetent. In any case it is frustrating. It is hard to get to a person. My delivery advisor reply to text and never picks up phone so i can not ask detailed what is going on.

Any advice? Should i wait and take it or ask them to get me a different car? Did anyone have similar experience and were they happy at the end to take delivery of repaired car?

Reactions: BitJam
Curious if anyone with a Tesla already and another on order has this happening to them in the new updated app. So I have a M3 currently and in the app it shows up like this, standard stuff:
View attachment 706279

Then if I start to swipe to the next screen over, my new MY shows up in there for a bit, as long as I don't swipe all the way. A partial swipe reveals this:
View attachment 706280

So I can totally see it in the app! And I also see it has a dead battery which is not good...they need to get that thing charged! 😁 If I continue to swipe the rest of the way, it ends up like this:
View attachment 706285

And eventually like this until I swipe back to my M3:
View attachment 706288

Anyway - I just thought it was interesting that I can actually see my MY in there if I partially swipe - that it is dead😭 and ready for a phone key to be set up. Kind of cool!

My delivery date is set for this Saturday at noon. I called this morning to ask a question about my trade-in value since I had to make a payment on that vehicle and asked him to ping the car - he said it is close and actually scheduled to arrive to the SC tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM! Getting close!!
my M3LR that i have on order does the same thing