Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery frustration continues. MY original delivery was on Aug 27. The said they found a small dent and some excess paint and will be repairing those and since then my delivery has been changing 2-3 days in future for last 2 weeks. I am not sure if repair is bigger than what they anticipated or they repair body shop was backed up or they are just incompetent. In any case it is frustrating. It is hard to get to a person. My delivery advisor reply to text and never picks up phone so i can not ask detailed what is going on.

Any advice? Should i wait and take it or ask them to get me a different car? Did anyone have similar experience and were they happy at the end to take delivery of repaired car?
Run. I wouldn’t take it, but many would.

Standing next to my wall charger and refreshing my account page — going for all the leverage I can get for my May 31 order.

Attachments

• 97650882-2F23-473A-82D6-CBFC6F33E73C.jpeg
    97650882-2F23-473A-82D6-CBFC6F33E73C.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 78
Does anyone know how I can get a purchase agreement from Tesla with Vin? DCU wants it in order to give a formal quote and I want it to see if Tesla will price match. Called 888-518-3752 and it routes my request to Rocklin parts voicemail. So frustrating
I do know when you initially select Tesla financing it states that once selected you can't change your method of payment or something to that effect. The correct way to go about the DCU price match would've been choosing your own financing in the beginning so that you can add your lender and have a MVPA generated and then switching to Tesla financing afterwards. It's worth trying to get in touch with your SA to see if they can make the change, maybe try email?

Does anyone know how I can get a purchase agreement from Tesla with Vin? DCU wants it in order to give a formal quote and I want it to see if Tesla will price match. Called 888-518-3752 and it routes my request to Rocklin parts voicemail. So frustrating
I had to call the service center directly and speak to a person- I think I got through by selecting delivery on the phone prompts

So, I was in Bethesda, MD for the weekend. I saw at least five Mustang Mach-e’s driving around. Not bad but I unfortunately still prefer the look of the MYLR. Saw quite a few Tesla’s as well. There is a service center in Rockville/Derwood. I wanted to drive in there and start yelling, “Where’s my Model Y!”
I see Mach-Es around Portland but honestly everyone driving one looks in their upper 60's. Just a strange coincidence? I do like the car but not as much as the Model Y.

I posted a couple pages ago that Tesla finance advised me that they will rerun my financing when I get scheduled for delivery. I have that in writing.

My order was 5/22, financing originally expired 7/22. Just checked my account and order agreement says 5/22 - called Tesla support and they confirmed my profile remained complete. No reason to risk a change by going back to cash. My EDD is 9/1-9/17
Just an update for those still unsure about financing expiration -

Over the weekend I received my VIN and have delivery scheduled this week. My original financing expired 7/22 but I was advised by Tesla Finance that they would rerun the application once I had a scheduled delivery.
This morning I received an email from Experian about a new credit inquiry and then a separate email from Tesla asking for final payment. I made the required payment (the sales tax) and all of my previous financing terms were listed out and I accepted. I didn’t have to do anything special to trigger this.

Hopefully this allays any concerns that lapsed financing will cause your order to be put on hold or back in queue. Of course with all things Tesla, that could always change, but here’s one example where it didn’t FWIW.

Reactions: Sherwood_John
Congrats to all the new VINs! Heartening, but not heartening enough.

After sitting at September 8 - September 21 for over two weeks my date shifted this weekend, out to October 11 - October 31. My order date was June 28. This puts me right at the 100-days range, which I know is relatively standard for an LR, but it is incredibly frustrating given how close to my delivery window I was before things changed.

MYLR, red, FSD, nothing else fancy, here in Colorado.

Discouraged, I called the 1-888 number to talk to a person. They did not see an EDD of October 11 - 31; they saw an EDD for the end of September. There were caveats, of course, but it may be that I'm still on-track for a September delivery.

For those in a similar situation, don't fret yet. Let's see what happens.

Same EDD for me this morning, 9/27-9/30.
So your OD is 8/13 and EDD is 9/27 - that's record time to get delivery.
Interesting, yup that would be very fast if it was delivered before EoQ. My guess is that because the early end of EDD is pre EoQ, that the late end of EDD is displaying 30Sep, but is actually much later.

Sorry @Reebles I'm trying to analyze your dates but also trying to not get your hopes up. Unless something really crazy happens I don't think your EDD will slip to the right, and you'll be getting a VIN maybe in another month and half or so. Then again, crazier things have happened.

Reactions: BitJam
Great news! Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. Just sent over the DocuSign documents from DCU for the 1.24% match. Yes, we paid the Tesla Tax and upgraded to the MYP, but I can't wait. It's worth the premium to get the speed and the quicker delivery. Crossing my fingers for all of the folks here waiting for their LR and P orders since May! The excitement is kicking in!