Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the opposite of you. Got the 14-50 outlet just need a wall charger. I want the JB but I’m not crazy about having to leave the J adapter on it all the time.
I'm buying a spare j -> Tesla adapter and plan to leave the other in the car. There is a 3d printed holder someone designed that can holster the j connector with the adapter on it I'm going to have made. Not as integrated as the wall connector but more flexible.

Reactions: seandavis
Just curious … my current status is “Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery”. What would it say when you get a VIN assigned? Also, do you get an email as soon as VIN is assigned?
Not always. In my case I did - I actually got the email notification before I got the account notification change through Distill which I had set up to check every 30 minutes. Some people have said they never got an email, or got one a lot later. For me, the email is how I realized I had a VIN.

This is what you will see when it is time (this was the email I got):

1631106345410.png

Just curious … my current status is “Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery”. What would it say when you get a VIN assigned? Also, do you get an email as soon as VIN is assigned?
Mine still says pay off remaining balance. I have a $3.42 balance for some reason (I'm not worried about it because my trade-in amount won't be final until delivery day...I had to make a payment since submitting my trade-in so the payoff will be lower which means I will have more credit towards the purchase price that will more than cover that $3.42 lol). This is what my account looks like now and I am completely finalized and ready for delivery on Saturday:

1631106506162.png

Garage epoxy coat is done and ready in time for delivery!! Let’s go!!! 9/14 delivery is set!
Man...this garage floor looks so good. I see it was $1,800.

Curious - has anyone DIY'd this before? I am strongly considering doing this in my garage but I am a huge cheapskate so I'm trying to decide if it is worth doing it myself or just paying someone to do it. Just wondering how long it takes to DIY it all in (pressure wash to finished product) and how hard it is to make it look good. :)

Reactions: Drock77
Man...this garage floor looks so good. I see it was $1,800.

Curious - has anyone DIY'd this before? I am strongly considering doing this in my garage but I am a huge cheapskate so I'm trying to decide if it is worth doing it myself or just paying someone to do it. Just wondering how long it takes to DIY it all in (pressure wash to finished product) and how hard it is to make it look good. :)
I did this, and it took me 2 days. Lots of work, but mostly prep takes the most time. After that it's not to bad.

That’s what I currently have. Prior to that I got email this morning “2021 Model Y Cash Final Payment Ready”

It didn't say that for me till I had a VIN. Are you not seeing a VIN? If it says 2021 Model Y, then there's a VIN assigned. If it's not showing you a VIN, you might want to call and check on it.

I'm buying a spare j -> Tesla adapter and plan to leave the other in the car. There is a 3d printed holder someone designed that can holster the j connector with the adapter on it I'm going to have made. Not as integrated as the wall connector but more flexible.
Nice! If you want to make two of those I’ll pay for shipping plus a little extra. I’m down in memphis so wouldn’t be too crazy. Also I guess I could just not put it in the holster and just leave it on and hook it somewhere else.