Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in IL want to take delivery sooner?

I’m scheduled to pick mine up tomorrow but due to personal reason i am unable to. I’ve read that you can swap RN/VIN with someone. I was wondering If you have similar config as me and want to take the delivery asap?

Mine is LR, white, 19” wheel, black and white interior, 5 seat and no FSD

I can wait til the end of October. I just don’t want to get put back at the end of the line and wait til January delivery.

Proof:
I just noticed you are so close to me. I used to be in Villa Park, now in Aurora.

I’m scheduled to pick mine up tomorrow but due to personal reason i am unable to. I’ve read that you can swap RN/VIN with someone. I was wondering If you have similar config as me and want to take the delivery asap?

I can wait til the end of October. I just don’t want to get put back at the end of the line and wait til January delivery.

Proof:
That's the exact config I have been waiting more than 3 months for, but I am in Colorado. I wonder if we could somehow get your vehicle assigned to me, even if I had to pay the transport fee? Maybe if our SAs put their heads together?

For real?? We lived in Villa Park for like 10 years moving from there in 2015.
Went to high school there and worked many places there, mainly the Taco Bell on Roosevelt. Oh so many memories there. ❤️
Wow! That’s a long time!! it is a nice neighborhood. We live by the train track down the road from walgreen, jewel osco, police station, etc,

I’m still in mid 20’s, I grew up in downtown chicago then moved to Texas then moved back from Texas after living there for 3 years. Lol.

That's the exact config I have been waiting more than 3 months for, but I am in Colorado. I wonder if we could somehow get your vehicle assigned to me, even if I had to pay the transport fee? Maybe if our SAs put their heads together?
Really? I ordered June 7th and got VIN about 11 weeks later. I bet that would work but pretty sure you have to pay transport fee, not sure about for me though. Do you happen to have VIN assigned to you? Or what’s your EDD?

Really? I ordered June 7th and got VIN about 11 weeks later. I bet that would work but pretty sure you have to pay transport fee, not sure about for me though. Do you happen to have VIN assigned to you? Or what’s your EDD?
I'd be willing to pay the fee, it's probably around $1K based on some other inventory cars I've seen. I assume the price from when I reserved would still be honored. I don't have a VIN, and my EDD is 10/13-11/4, hence my desire to move things up. 😊

Proof:
Lol!!!
You want the 2022 model… don’t you… 😂😂😂

Wow! That’s a long time!! it is a nice neighborhood. We live by the train track down the road from walgreen, jewel osco, police station, etc,

I’m still in mid 20’s, I grew up in downtown chicago then moved to Texas then moved back from Texas after living there for 3 years. Lol.
Down on Ardmore? or Villa? I used to take Ardmore to North Ave frequently, passing the train station. 😊

I worked in Downtown Chicago for about 5 years before Covid hit. Been wfh since then. Downtown is pretty nice, except for winters, since I had a 20 minute walk each way for the train..... 🥶

I'll PM you, thanks!
Down on Ardmore? or Villa? I used to take Ardmore to North Ave frequently, passing the train station. 😊

I worked in Downtown Chicago for about 5 years before Covid hit. Been wfh since then. Downtown is pretty nice, except for winters, since I had a 20 minute walk each way for the train..... 🥶
Down on Ardmore about 2 blocks away from the train! We might move somewhere else though next year maybe a different state

Luckily I didn’t have a car when I live in downtown. But i hate taking the train to school in the winter lol

• Funny
Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Down on Ardmore about 2 blocks away from the train! We might move somewhere else though next year maybe a different state

Luckily I didn’t have a car when I live in downtown. But i hate taking the train to school in the winter lol
My whole family from my mom's side is here in the burbs of Chicago, so I will be here for a while heh. 20 years next month. Wooow time went by! yeeesh!

Reactions: BitJam
Woah - blast from the past. In college I dated a guy from Trenton so we definitely visited that mall a few times.

Hi, I'm a Philly's low-income housing neighborhoods expert (by birth/childhood and chosen career) and I approve this message! PS - I whole heartedly suggest people read his How to Be An Antiracist. It's enlightening to anyone who has any interest in being more understanding toward people/behavior.
What is racism?

OD: 9/2 (~11:50pm EST)
VIN: 9/8 (267xxx)
EDD: 9/20 - 9/26

MYP White, White Interior, No FSD, No Tow

I called my delivery service center yesterday who said they can’t really narrow down the delivery window yet, because the car is still in Fremont, but that being said the arrival target date in their system was 9/22. Time has slowed so much when it comes to this car that I didn’t even realize I called the service center the same day I got the VIN lol…

I’ll list all the accessories I got in the meantime in case anyone has suggestions or maybe someone can get ideas from my list. Once I have an exact date I’ll make an appointment for tint and PPF. Deciding how much PPF to get had been killing me. I want to do the whole car, but that just seems like overkill. Also considering ordering a matte carbon fiber license plate holder for the rear, but I’m not sure what they’re currently shipping with.

• Tesla:
    • Mud flaps
    • Trunk storage bins
  • ForMyTesla:
    • 3D MAXpider Mats (full set)
  • Evannex:
    • Jack pads
    • Sliding center console storage tray
    • Under seat air vent covers
    • Mud flaps (for rears)
  • Amazon:
    • Matte screen protector
    • Rubber trim noise reduction kit
  • Etsy:
    • Matte black T logos for frunk, trunk, and steering wheel
Supposedly newer MYs are coming with mudflaps and rear door ppf installed. Hopefully that will take a few things off your list.