Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, my luck with having a fast EDD shifted this morning. I went from September 27-30, where it had been for about a week, to November 28-December 19. For the last 3 weeks I had been in September 19-30 +/- 1 day on the front end.
Maybe reflects Tesla prioritizing the clean-out of 'partially completed' parts-shortage vehicles which were higher sales price.
Those can maybe be finished and shipped more quickly than new construction, so as to 'make the Quarter Numbers'.
Maybe maybe...... watch the VIN's reported here.
I've seen up to 267XXX lately. If they're lower numbers, then they were earlier partial-builds.

Last edited:
Something not right. Does not look like usual end of quarter, very few VINs reported so far and the EDDs are shifting in middle of week.
THIS!!

Where are all the VIN's that Uncle Elon promised? We only have 3 weeks from now until start of Q4. Either they will really miss their delivery volumes for Q3 or we will see some sort of mad run in the next 3 weeks to bring up the delivery count.

THIS!!

Where are all the VIN's that Uncle Elon promised? We only have 3 weeks from now until start of Q4. Either they will really miss their delivery volumes for Q3 or we will see some sort of mad run in the next 3 weeks to bring up the delivery count.
I would guess the later; hence my desire to wait a month and get a 2022 coded vin.

THIS!!

I'm guessing the next few weeks will see a clean-out of parts-shortage, mostly-built vehicles that just lack a few items for completion.
When those hit the delivery trucks it'll be a flood.

Welp, my luck with having a fast EDD shifted this morning. I went from September 27-30, where it had been for about a week, to November 28-December 19. For the last 3 weeks I had been in September 19-30 +/- 1 day on the front end.
Hang in there! Truth be told your August order date getting the same EDD range as a May order was simply unrealistic and I would expect a shift. Not sure how it got assigned but this is not surprising. Your car would literally take 3 months faster to produce than mine.

May I ask, how can we edit the signature notes?
go to your profile, you should see a signature option. You may need a certain number of postings or likes to unlock it though.

1631293349014.png

Reactions: iamlukewang