Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lies! I was at the Tesla center in Knoxville last week and another employee looked up my order right in front of me. My SA was there but he was dealing with a different customer who actually had an appointment. When he was done, he met with me, pulled up my order again and said that he didn’t have any new info to offer on their end.
I mean I figured they were, but its par for the course, within the customer service aspect of all this. *gestures broadly*

Is anyone else worried that so many EDD's are set between Sept. 19-30? Can they really produce and delivery so many vehicles in an 11 day window? Seems like they should really focus on clearing the back log of April and May orders!
Keep a close eye on the VINs you may get assigned. Currently producing 267-269xxx. Anything older (West coast, especially) may be a car that was parked on one of the many Fremont "rejects/bastard's" lots for parts, rework, repair (body damage from transportation, etc.).

If you aren't Active Duty the following will make no sense to you and please skip!

Pickup scheduled for today at 5. Yesterday at 6pm the "Review Docs" button was still grayed out. Cue phone call.

Stationed in DC, live in Raleigh, resident of Texas. I had previously submitted my TX DL with a NC address that had an expired date. That isn't an issue for Tesla, they are aware of the rules, but they didn't start reviewing my portfolio until 24 hrs out.

They asked for a copy of orders or LES. I sent over both the full and mid-month LES this morning so that they could process my paperwork as "proof of AD". So if you're AD and using an out-of-state license make sure you reach out and provide them with LES or orders. The employee on the phone confirmed receipt and said I am all good for this evening - obviously not counting my eggs based on 104 days of 'seasoning' in this forum but I'll follow-up later!
Good to know. I'm a Texas resident living in Nevada so this could apply to me.

Is anyone else worried that so many EDD's are set between Sept. 19-30? Can they really produce and delivery so many vehicles in an 11 day window? Seems like they should really focus on clearing the back log of April and May orders!
I don't think they can produce enough vehicles. My EDD has been sitting at 9/15-9/30 for almost a month now (6/11 OD). SA said today that I can expect the car by end of Oct. I don't think Tesla will clear April/May orders unless customers give in to their extortion and convert MYLR orders to MYP.

Keep a close eye on the VINs you may get assigned. Currently producing 267-269xxx. Anything older (West coast, especially) may be a car that was parked on one of the many Fremont "rejects/bastard's" lots for parts, rework, repair (body damage from transportation, etc.).
Would manufactured date on the sticker inside the driver's door reflect when the actual date the car is made? Or do they change that for the "rejects/bastards" once fixed? The reason I ask is mine says "09/21" but my VIN is not in that range you specified.

Man that is incredible, maybe I won't have to wait until Thanksgiving after all! I waste more and more time every day madly refreshing the forums looking for some shred of inspiration... like checking the fridge again hoping a ghost went shopping for me since the last time I checked it 10 minutes ago.
Lol!
Even though I know it will not change, it doesn't stop me from refreshing the page. November seems to far away, or worse....December. I can only console myself by calling it a birthday present at this point. A freaking expensive birthday present that I am paying for on top of everything...... 😭

Would manufactured date on the sticker inside the driver's door reflect when the actual date the car is made? Or do they change that for the "rejects/bastards" once fixed? The reason I ask is mine says "09/21" but my VIN is not in that range you specified.
@DDubbsEV I would think the plate is accurate. Keep in mind, MY and M3 are high volume production builds, so the VIN S/N grows quickly. For example, I took a picture of one on the lot that had a build date of 8/24/21 and the VIN was 256711.

@DDubbsEV I would think the plate is accurate. Keep in mind, MY and M3 are high volume production builds, so the VIN S/N grows quickly. For example, I took a picture of one on the lot that had a build date of 8/24/21 and the VIN was 256711.
I wonder if the build date is the day the build started or the day the build was completed? I'm guessing on some of those vehicles, those can be weeks apart due to part shortages.

Has anyone just completely ignored expired trade-in/financing? That's what the one SA I spoke with said to do, and it's what I want to do (to avoid being bumped to the back of the line).

No EDD change for this early August order... holding steady at 11/21-12/11
I've seen some people on here do that. They just waited until they got a vin to redo it.

Oh I get it. If they offered a MYP with 20" wheels I probably would have went that direction already.
I plan on buying a set of induction wheels once these tires go bald. I don’t want to trade the Ubers, I actually like them, but replacement tires are twice as much as the 20” tires. So I think buying a set of induction rims with new tires would be worth it. I can store the Ubers and maybe go between the two sets. Options. All about the options. Lol

Lol really??? That’s the upgrades for 2022? Pretty sure 2021 MYs done come with ppf or mudflaps
I've seen a few
Lies! I was at the Tesla center in Knoxville last week and another employee looked up my order right in front of me. My SA was there but he was dealing with a different customer who actually had an appointment. When he was done, he met with me, pulled up my order again and said that he didn’t have any new info to offer on their end.
hood