Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. Sadly this is true. 😢 Expecting the blue button next week if things go right. 🤞
Yep. Hoping yours shows this coming week and mine too! That way I can be done with this thread and just focus on the parts for sale thread or tesla energy.
Kudos for you though and to the many of us that stuck to the order without having to pay extra to get it early or a variant from the original order. IMO they’re already shafting us with random order fulfillment and lack of communication that the “let me pay more” to get an order sooner screams “here’s the lube do your job”.

Reactions: OCJeff
So I wanted to have a fire tonight but didn’t have firewood…..MY to the rescue! Don’t worry I vacuumed and wiped down the interior after it was unloaded lol!!
3907778B-FFA7-46F8-9158-D67E1678B85D.jpeg

Pickup today was a success!

Ordered May 8th - picked up today, exactly 18 weeks from order to delivery. Longest 18 weeks ever...very painful wait, but that's in the past now and I have my MY!!

Overall car was in great shape. They were super busy and were delivering a ton of cars today. I had a trade in which was a piece of cake.

They pulled the car up for me to inspect and never rushed me at all. I checked it over and the exterior was great. No issues. Beautiful blue with white interior. The sub-trunk cover is kind of messed up - the handle is damaged and the carpet had some weird damage. I pointed it out and the person helping with deliveries went to go find another one but there were no other 7 seaters there and none in stock to switch it out. So we made a service appointment in the app and mobile service will swing by my office on Wednesday to swap it for a new one, and will install Homelink while he is there 👍🏻

Other than that, the car is beautiful. I'm so happy to finally have it after 126 days of waiting.

Here it is at delivery:

20210911_130105.jpg

20210911_130123.jpg

Got it home (110 Mile drive - feels great on the highway - quiet and smoother than my Model 3) and installed mud flaps, floor mats, took off the wheel covers and installed the hub and bolt covers, and will install the screen protector and other odds and ends tomorrow.

Monday appointment scheduled for full window tint and front and PPF.

Looks beautiful in the garage next to the M3. Feels amazing to be fully electric and never have to worry about gas again! Couldn't be happier and I know all of you still waiting are struggling to hang in there, but if I can wait 126 days you can too!

20210911_181314.jpg
20210911_184100.jpg

Model Y ordered September, 2nd (changed design on September, 8th, so probably my real OD is 8th).
Long Range, 7 seats, White, White/Black interior, 19" wheels, no tow hitch.
Downsizing from MX - already sold, so hopefully waiting will not last beyond January.

While ordering estimated delivery shown was January (which year? :) ), now on actual order page it says nothing (looks like it's common for most new LR orders now).
The estimated delivery is now February if you order today.

Yep. Hoping yours shows this coming week and mine too! That way I can be done with this thread and just focus on the parts for sale thread or tesla energy.
Kudos for you though and to the many of us that stuck to the order without having to pay extra to get it early or a variant from the original order. IMO they’re already shafting us with random order fulfillment and lack of communication that the “let me pay more” to get an order sooner screams “here’s the lube do your job”

in all honesty same hoping this week

Reactions: OCJeff and jebinc

Ordered May 8th - picked up today, exactly 18 weeks from order to delivery. Longest 18 weeks ever...very painful wait, but that's in the past now and I have my MY!!

Overall car was in great shape. They were super busy and were delivering a ton of cars today. I had a trade in which was a piece of cake.

They pulled the car up for me to inspect and never rushed me at all. I checked it over and the exterior was great. No issues. Beautiful blue with white interior. The sub-trunk cover is kind of messed up - the handle is damaged and the carpet had some weird damage. I pointed it out and the person helping with deliveries went to go find another one but there were no other 7 seaters there and none in stock to switch it out. So we made a service appointment in the app and mobile service will swing by my office on Wednesday to swap it for a new one, and will install Homelink while he is there 👍🏻

Other than that, the car is beautiful. I'm so happy to finally have it after 126 days of waiting.

Here it is at delivery:

View attachment 708266

View attachment 708267

Got it home (110 Mile drive - feels great on the highway - quiet and smoother than my Model 3) and installed mud flaps, floor mats, took off the wheel covers and installed the hub and bolt covers, and will install the screen protector and other odds and ends tomorrow.

Looks beautiful in the garage next to the M3. Feels amazing to be fully electric and never have to worry about gas again! Couldn't be happier and I know all of you still waiting are struggling to hang in there, but if I can wait 126 days you can too!

View attachment 708269View attachment 708275
looks awesome! Congratulations! Which mud flaps did you get? Was it easy to install?

Reactions: GoGators!

Here it is at delivery:

View attachment 708266

View attachment 708267

It looks great!! Congratulations!!

Reactions: GoGators!

Here it is at delivery:

View attachment 708266

View attachment 708267

The Geminis look so good with the aero caps removed! go #teamblue :)

Looks beautiful in the garage next to the M3. Feels amazing to be fully electric and never have to worry about gas again!
This will be our situation when we finally get our MYLR range in...gulp... January. I was just saying to my wife today that it will be great to never need gas again. At one time we had 2 Chevy Bolts but we also kept an ICE vehicle around for long hauls. With the Supercharger network and longer range of the M3LR and MYLR, we feel comfortable finally ditching ICE. I'm super stoked to be getting my M3LR in 10 days. It was a miracle getting it 34 days after order. I don't think lightening is going to strike twice. Our MYLR will probably take extra long for delivery since I've used up all of my good fortune with the M3.

Awesome to see others going full electric!

This will be our situation when we finally get our MYLR range in...gulp... January. I was just saying to my wife today that it will be great to never need gas again. At one time we had 2 Chevy Bolts but we also kept an ICE vehicle around for long hauls. With the Supercharger network and longer range of the M3LR and MYLR, we feel comfortable finally ditching ICE. I'm super stoked to be getting my M3LR in 10 days. It was a miracle getting it 34 days after order. I don't think lightening is going to strike twice. Our MYLR will probably take extra long for delivery since I've used up all of my good fortune with the M3.

Awesome to see others going full electric!
@scoobybri Full electric here; MS Plaid and MYP!

So this is probably my last post here. My wife and I discussed it, and we just cancelled our order and will look into purchasing an ICE car.

I appreciated having this forum around over the last several months to help keep me sane, and there are a lot of great folks on here. I hope that all of you get your cars soon and enjoy the hell out of them.

As for Tesla, I hope that they figure themselves out.
I’m not too far behind you and I ordered mine a day before you. Going from 6-8 weeks to 5-6 months with no explanation is ridiculous.

Took delivery Friday of my MYP, everything looked great minus the rear spoiler was
Lifting on the edge. That should be a quick fix. Going from my Model S 85 to the MYP is night and day. The car is simply awesome.

Attachments

• 439F7C6D-3F79-44F2-91C6-F4D0C331A63E.jpeg
    439F7C6D-3F79-44F2-91C6-F4D0C331A63E.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 47
  • F612CE80-5F8D-4390-9A33-4B36C7060561.jpeg
    F612CE80-5F8D-4390-9A33-4B36C7060561.jpeg
    319.7 KB · Views: 48
So I wanted to have a fire tonight but didn’t have firewood…..MY to the rescue! Don’t worry I vacuumed and wiped down the interior after it was unloaded lol!!View attachment 708259
Love it! The Model Y is a spacious, practical car. Glad to see that big space actually used for doing practical things!

Here it is at delivery:

View attachment 708266

View attachment 708267

Looks awesome! Congrats!