Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA was unresponsive so someone on the forums posted up to email: [email protected]
I emailed them on Thursday last week, and I got an auto response saying they would get back to me in 3 business days, so I believe it would be either today or tomorrow I should hear back about them adding a referral code to my inventory order.

Thanks I have the same scenario with my SA so I'll give this a try as well!

Reactions: ConchChick
Please do post, maybe I’ll give the interior a try, if it’s not too labor intensive.
It's somewhat intensive, esp if you have the 7 seater — the two rear seats were a pain to do. Also, I did mine in end of July Texas heat, doing it now should be more comfortable. I did two coats (and in some places 3) and because of OCD it was quite the job. I'm a fit endurance athlete and I did not feel like doing much else for the day after my "sauna session" with the MY7 😂 But, absolutely easy compared to the multi day wheels-off ceramic coating of the wheels.
I’d love to see the video if you want to post it!
Here it is, if you like it give it some love:

My SA was unresponsive so someone on the forums posted up to email: [email protected]
I emailed them on Thursday last week, and I got an auto response saying they would get back to me in 3 business days, so I believe it would be either today or tomorrow I should hear back about them adding a referral code to my inventory order.
I did this last week and so far all I’ve gotten back was the email you referred to. I may call them before the end of the week to check on it, and while I’d like the 1000 miles free charging, it’s probably worth less than $100. But then again, free is always good.

MYLR | White | Black | 7 Seats | 19" | Tow | No FSD
OD 6/28
Received VIN 268XXX today. EDD was 9/18-9/30 then changed to 9/25-9/30. It's happening guys. Hopefully it sticks. No Email, no text. Got the migical Blue button when I checked this morning. Good luck everyone. Hope you receive your VIN soon.
Nice... that order is almost the same as mine... two days later... So I hope mine is close as well ...
Congrats...

Hi MY waiters! Got this email this morning from the delivery center in Mt Kisco. The guys signature is”Operations Manager.”

//start
Hi Mike,

Each vehicle comes with 110 charging kit but if you already have a wall unit installed you are all set!

Your new Tesla is scheduled to arrive on 9/23. The earliest we can schedule delivery is 9/25. Would that work and if so what time would you prefer? We are open from 11am to 530pm and schedule deliveries every 30 minutes?

Best,
Adam
//end

so I’m set for 11a on Saturday, September 25. For those playing at home, that’s 117 days from order to delivery.

Just cross posting from May and June order threads. Day 102 from profile completion.

BEBF1458-FFBA-49DB-A1E6-AF1C59F42F06.jpeg