Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw almost my exact spec at the park today so decided to show my Highlander its pending replacement šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
32F18D5F-2567-48EA-BE5A-D8ED253E662D.jpeg

It looks like all September MYLR (not MYP) orders do not have any EDD for now. At least from what I see from September thread (and my order too). Might be yours was too close to September to be affected. What that means - I do not know. Do all September and later orders go to Austin factory and they do not have any clue when it ramps up, or something else. Who knows.
MYP here, with September EDD and no VINā€¦.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I do think itā€™s kinda messed up how we patiently stand here waiting in line for our cars while outsiders walk straight up to the front & grab a brand new inventory car off the shelf.
Do you think theyā€™re finally selling off some of the ā€˜21 demos in anticipation of switching to the ā€˜22s in October?
All the ones around LA are listed as Demos on the Tesla site. (Iā€™m not in LA but there is one LA zip code I knew off the top of my head šŸ˜…New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla)
91634E8F-C020-49F2-B818-ADA04EE3D559.jpeg

Reactions: BitJam
I rejected delivery for my June order because of visible damage. I now see generic EDD of "Estimated delivery: October" for last two days. I am wondering what it means. Anyone else has generic October EDD and what was it before that?
Whenever I saw "October" aka Octoberfest here. I would get an EDD range back in a day or two.

What was the damage you saw? If I may ask.

Whenever I saw "October" aka Octoberfest here. I would get an EDD range back in a day or two.

What was the damage you saw? If I may ask.
Front bumper driver side. That was after they pushed my delivery date 2 week to repair a small dent in lift gate. Front bumper damage was fresh and it looked like someone hit in parking lot or while charging/detailing. They genuinely seem to have no idea how it happened and were trying to figure out what happened.

Saw almost my exact spec at the park today so decided to show my Highlander its pending replacement šŸ˜­šŸ¤£View attachment 709404
GuardianMoon (GM) to Highlander(HL): "Girl, you've been good to me the past few years... but honestly, I just don't feel that excitement with you anymore."
HL: "Beep beep beep beep?"
GM: "I know, we had good times with all the adventures... but I just can't stand all that gas!!!"
HL: "Beep beep beep beep beep!"
GM: "Sure, I've got gas from time to time as well but my gas doesn't hurt the environment like the way yours does!"
HL: "Beep beep beep. šŸ˜„ "
GM: "Don't worry, I'm sure it won't take long for you to find a new man who will take good care of you... appreciate all your curves and personality."
HL: "Beep beep beep?"
GM: "Well, yes... she looks exactly like this girl you're standing next to right now. In fact, I ordered her from the same mail-order bride website!"

GuardianMoon (GM) to Highlander(HL): "Girl, you've been good to me the past few years... but honestly, I just don't feel that excitement with you anymore."
HL: "Beep beep beep beep?"
GM: "I know, we had good times with all the adventures... but I just can't stand all that gas!!!"
HL: "Beep beep beep beep beep!"
GM: "Sure, I've got gas from time to time as well but my gas doesn't hurt the environment like the way yours does!"
HL: "Beep beep beep. šŸ˜„ "
GM: "Don't worry, I'm sure it won't take long for you to find a new man who will take good care of you... appreciate all your curves and personality."
HL: "Beep beep beep?"
GM: "Well, yes... she looks exactly like this girl you're standing next to right now. In fact, I ordered her from the same mail-order bride website!"
We are replacing out 2015 HL with the MYLR7. The HL is an awesome SUV. Highly recommend.

Reactions: PatrickTM
OT: I finally saw a Tesla in my home town that does not belong to me! This is probably ho-hum to people on the coasts or in most medium to large cities but I was very excited. It was in a grocery store parking lot. Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3. Maybe I should have waited or left a note or something but I was not sure what to do and I was in the middle or running errands with frozen food in the back.