Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did Tesla stop their referral program as tomorrow? Got this is Loot Box View attachment 710789
It appears so. It's on their website as well. "As of September 18, 2021, vehicle products, and solar panels are no longer eligible for Referral awards."

D0BC5282-CE61-466B-99B6-FFAF7D2A51B2.jpeg

It appears so. It's on their website as well. "As of September 18, 2021, vehicle products, and solar panels are no longer eligible for Referral awards."

I have one referral in my loot box that a friend used and hasn't taken delivery yet. I hope I still get the free miles.

I have one referral in my loot box that a friend used and hasn't taken delivery yet. I hope I still get the free miles.
You should! From Tesla's page --

Ordered
Product(s)
Ordered DateEligible Awards
Model S
Model 3
Model X
Model Y
Ordered between June 1, 2021 and September 17, 2021Referred Customer:
1,000 miles of free Supercharging*

Referrer:

Stopped at Highland Park Tesla today for a 2nd test drive of MYLR. ( Actually just wanted to speak in person to someone about my current order- since callbacks are few and far between. But it had been 2 months since last test drive 😂). No update to delivery, still holding at 10/27 - 11/16…But was able to confirm with 2 SA’s that they would take a Cashiers check on day of pickup…it would just make my time at dealership longer that day….Also confirmed that Tesla’s in this Northern Market are being delivered with front mud flaps and PPF in front of back wheels. If they don’t come from Fremont that way the dealership will install…
I took delivery in Naperville and didn’t have mudflaps or PPF

You should! From Tesla's page --

Ordered
Product(s)
Ordered DateEligible Awards
Model S
Model 3
Model X
Model Y
Ordered between June 1, 2021 and September 17, 2021Referred Customer:

Referrer:
That is correct. According to the language Everyone who ordered, not taken delivery, will get the 1000 miles free.
I will also add, according to the language if you refer yourself you should get 2k miles total. So long as you ordered before September 17, 2021.

Just another perk taken away from loyal customers. Tesla is going down a very bad hill TBH. What needs to happen is demand falls off a cliff so Tesla gets back to customer first. Because right now demand is so high production cant keep up meaning Tesla does whatever they want. Like 3k in price increase. Getting rid of referral bonuses etc.

At least a few thousand. In this particular case, I'd ask for free lifetime (of the car) supercharging.

In fact, I think it would be a really good PR move if Tesla would comp us, say, 20 miles of SuperCharging for each day we've had to patiently wait between profile completion and delivery. It would at least make it seem like they cared
Great idea- 100% agree!!!

Reactions: PatrickTM
That is correct. According to the language Everyone who ordered, not taken delivery, will get the 1000 miles free.
I will also add, according to the language if you refer yourself you should get 2k miles total. So long as you ordered before September 17, 2021.

Just another perk taken away from loyal customers. Tesla is going down a very bad hill TBH. What needs to happen is demand falls off a cliff so Tesla gets back to customer first. Because right now demand is so high production cant keep up meaning Tesla does whatever they want. Like 3k in price increase. Getting rid of referral bonuses etc.
Agreed. Plus, this was so sudden which makes it look even worse for them. It's a bit disappointing.

Holy sheepdip! Step away from this thread for a day and and the drama I returned to...! Insane delivery drama, new orders slipping 6 months out, no more referrals, and like 10 pages of reading. You all provide quite some entertainment as I lay in bed catching up for the day.

Congrats to all the new Tesla parents, welcome to the fresh hatchlings, and oh...my EDD remains the same going on 3 weeks now.

Anyone notice new MYLR orders are now saying March? Mylanta that's quite the wait.
They are trying to make the experience as close as possible to a pregnancy..... including the mood swings, tears, anger, etc etc. 🤷‍♀️
But you know the wait is worth it so you suck it up!!
EDDs shift in both scenarios, granted not like a roller coaster as our MYs, unless you are carrying a unique one in there....😳

Day 108, No VIN, Inner sedation otherwise inner anger.
If I get my MYLR on the first day of my current EDD (February 1), I will have had a 149 day wait. If it is the last day (February 28), it is 176 days. Absolutely insane. The EV6 and Ionic 5 will be out by then. Heck, I could get a dual motor Polestar 2 right now. If it weren't for my wife being upset about losing $250 for the order fee, I would be test driving the Polestar ASAP.

Crap, I figured we referred ourselves when we ordered forever ago but it's not actually showing in my loot box. Our S with free unlimited supercharger miles is no longer as practical for road trips so I was hoping to get a few free trips out of the Y. Womp, I guess it's too late.