Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just jumped sooner by a whole month! A certain, ehhem, digital asset class better get moving on its rumored price growth or I'll be stuck with a car loan I don't want.
Ugh. I’m still at Nov 4 - 24. “Refresh/reload” is not updating my EDD. 😒
and my wall connector is getting installed today.😌
Hoping for EDD movement today.

Reactions: chand
Saw @PhillyGal make a big jump, which made me check again (though it doesn't take much to make me refresh again ;-)
Earlier the system kept throwing the bread crumbs, jumps like these, at least from now on, I like to believe starting Q4, with Shanghai already taking care of EU, Fremont is able to serve local markets from day 1.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to pull the rear seat belt buckle out of the seat a bit? Our kiddo is in a booster and she’s always been able to buckle herself with no issues in our other vehicles, but in the MY, the buckle is basically flush with the seat and she has a really hard time getting it buckled on her own 🙈😂

Reactions: ImperfectTes
No change for me today, but I'm also firmly within my original delivery window from ordering (December), so I'm expecting that to hold steady.
Yourself and I are probably going to get our cars around the same time, since we both have a red exterior. I don't even remember what the original EDD was, I think I was a day late and might have switched to December.
I would hope to get it sooner though, specially once I see my brother's M3 tomorrow hopefully, lol. Plus I am without a car now as of 2 days ago.
So I can only pray for ours to be sooner.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to pull the rear seat belt buckle out of the seat a bit? Our kiddo is in a booster and she’s always been able to buckle herself with no issues in our other vehicles, but in the MY, the buckle is basically flush with the seat and she has a really hard time getting it buckled on her own 🙈😂
We use something like this in our current car.

• Informative
Reactions: BitJam and kjyam99
As far as I can tell you cannot pull them out. We had the same issue. I had some extenders from my previous 2015 MS and for some reason they do not accept the seatbelt. We ended up putting these in the M3 and eventually will put them in the MY (whenever that is).

• Informative
Reactions: BitJam and kjyam99
I was on November 11-December 1 for several weeks. Just jumped today (on my third refresh of the day) to October 7-27, which puts it back in the range it was when I placed my order.
I’ve got the same spec as you and I’m in Michigan. I was at Nov 15-Dec 5 for several weeks. It moved to Nov 4-24 on Saturday. When I placed my order the website said October. Weird!

Reactions: No_ICE and Ladybugn
Ugh. I’m still at Nov 4 - 24. “Refresh/reload” is not updating my EDD. 😒
and my wall connector is getting installed today.😌
Hoping for EDD movement today.
It could be due to my super old reservation. Or color batching.
Ugh, this has been an issue since my 2014 Model S (which means it was an issue since late 2011 when the first ones rolled off the production line.) Sucks it's not yet fixed since my dude will be in a booster eventually. First we need to simply turn him around to front facing. Might do it soon. He's asking (and is over 3.5)
Woah!! Nice!
Wondering if it is due to the early reservation or something else. Hopefully you get yours in the new EDD 😊
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Or color batch. (White, but couldn't follow the trend in my signature of font color per Tesla, lol.)