Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...and then, the MYLR changes to a 9-28 to 9-30 EDD. The drama! I'll sit for another day, or two, to see if it actually comes through. Seems short notice without a VIN
My delivery is 9/30. I got notified via email yesterday that I got a VIN, so it’s still possible for you.

yep, I used smart charge america! more expensive but their work speaks for it's self. Makes owning my MY so much better to be able to charge up quickly compared to using the 110v outlet the first week. They ran 110' of conduit and cable from my breaker to the garage around the finished parts of my basement (other electricians wanted to cut my drywalled ceiling) and made the installation seamless. I didn't even have to buy the WC, they have them in stock. Message me for a referral, there's a discount if you tell them another customer referred you.View attachment 714970View attachment 714971
Good suggestion, thanks.

And believe me, it continues. My son is 9 and still "forgets" to not to put his feet on the seats. So much so that I have these waiting for my MY

They just arrived so going to try them out on my wife's M3 at some point in the near future. Hopefully they will look close to OEM with the black interior.
Day one with our new Model Y my 7 year old decided that the white seats needed to be walked on :). Dirt came right off though (thankfully!)

Stupid question...with deliveries being pushed out to April of next year I have finally decided to pull the trigger and order a Model Y. I am filling out my registration info and tesla is asking if I am transferring license plates or not. What makes the most sense to do? I live in NY and will be taking deliver at Mt. Kisco if that matters at all.
Matter of preference (and a few dollars depending on your state.) I'll be transferring because no way I'm giving up my "Out Of Gas" vanity plate

MYLR home delivery has happened. Finally after 117 days from order to delivery. Oddly it's raining here in Oregon 😜 so the inspection was a wet one. Only noticed the driver's side door is not quite as flush as the passenger side and the front hood looks slightly askew but I feel like I'm being nit-picky. I need to have a service call for HomeKit to be installed and I'll have them look at the gaps then otherwise everything looks great. Thanks, everyone for the support during the long wait.

MYLR.jpg

MYLR home delivery has happened. Finally after 117 days from order to delivery. Oddly it's raining here in Oregon 😜 so the inspection was a wet one. Only noticed the driver's side door is not quite as flush as the passenger side and the front hood looks slightly askew but I feel like I'm being nit-picky. I need to have a service call for HomeKit to be installed and I'll have them look at the gaps then otherwise everything looks great. Thanks, everyone for the support during the long wait.

View attachment 715040
Beauty in the rain! Makes her even sexier :D