Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do these posts relate to current delivery times? I am sure if you search the forum you may find the answers to your questions regarding seats, and software updates and other themes unrelated to current delivery times.
I appreciate these posts that have additional information for me to consider, when I finally get the delivery (which does not look like any time soon)

Gotta stare at this until Nov 4- Nov 24. Appealing to the Tesla VIN fairies to bless me soon.!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_144500.jpg
    IMG_20210927_144500.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 97
For those of you who have been lucky enough to take delivery recently, I have a question. What software version are you rocking. Mine is terrible old (2021.11.102) and no updates have come through. Took delivery in 9/17. How long does it typically take it’s see updates? Anyone know?
(photo for attention, isn’t she pretty?!?)
Tesla is reading my mind, or this forum. You ask and you shall receive. Just popped up..

Attachments

• 3088980D-160C-437B-A623-54FAB22E9171.png
    3088980D-160C-437B-A623-54FAB22E9171.png
    470.4 KB · Views: 53
The wait is agonizing. I’ll help out where I can.

if you are in the first 60 days of your order, keep and eye in inventory, or think about a performance if you don’t have a 7 seater ordered.
How are you liking the 7 seater? My kids are excited about it, although they don’t understand why we can’t just get it now, lol. Hope you’re enjoying the new wheels!

How do these posts relate to current delivery times? I am sure if you search the forum you may find the answers to your questions regarding seats, and software updates and other themes unrelated to current delivery times.
Because we're heathens and we've all lost our minds. The world has abandoned us and we've nowhere else to turn...but each other.

We talk kids, cars, and goals & dreams, and whatever else pops up. At least one guy we watched descend into chaotic conspiracy theories about interior colors vs wait times. He also switch careers, get a new job, and receive unsolicited dating advice while taking delivery of his new Tesla. The only theme is group therapy!

We digress from time to time and it’s okay. We are all gathering information as we wait for our deliveries. A couple posts off topic out hundreds a day doesn’t change anything. Namaste