Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my red LR AWD in Boise, ID yesterday, and lo and behold it came with front mudflaps and PPF on the rear doors. Bonus!

I had a great experience with the staff in Boise, the car was in excellent condition, only the most minor panel alignment issues, probably not worth even mentioning or seeking to fix. There was a small smudge on one interior A pillar, but almost completely wiped away with my finger. Turns out the car was ordered by someone who could not take delivery due to having to go out of country for a funeral. Major bummer for them, I almost feel bad taking their car, almost. Made the ~900 mile drive home with no problems charging. I did have some phantom braking issues a few times using TACC and/or auto-steer, but I think each one was the cameras getting confused about awful lane markers, construction zones, or just general crappy pavement state. It did get a bit pissy on a two-lane road about oncoming cars, but I know that is a common issue. At any rate, I did not buy it for autopilot, and I only used it for maybe ~200 miles on the way home. I honestly like driving, and this car drives really well. I'm thrilled with it, and glad to finally have the car sitting pretty in my garage. Bonus picture from my first ever supercharger visit:

View attachment 716918
Congrats!! That is a beauty!! 🎉

Oh I am feeling a slight pain somewhere......the pain of longing...... ;)

@Dreene @aprapos I went ahead and ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Teslashields! Thank you for the recommendation, although my wallet certainly doesn't like that 😜
I think I did get a good deal though since Tesmanian didn't have a 7 seater bundle and ordering separately was costing about the same, but I got a few extras and mudflaps for the same cost over at Teslashields!
Can’t wait to get my hands on them & my MY! Planning on taking the floor mats with me on delivery day

You know what....the Weathertech HQ and factory isn't far from me. I should go there and check them out.
Used to be 5 minutes from me, and 20 now that I moved.
Does anyone know the mfr of Tesla's All Weather interior Liners? I ordered a set and, although they were shipped from CA, the box showed a small Weathertech label on it. I've also got Weathertech mats in our Subaru Outback and they're great. Was wondering if I should have just gone through them directly for MY mats.

MYLR5 | White/White | Gemini | No tow | OD: 7/16 | EDD:10/9-10/29

We're watching you guys 👀

In all seriousness, I personally welcome criticism -- it helps me improve! While I can't control everyone's experiences, I can certainly do my best to serve my customers to the best of my ability. 👍
My experience with Carlsbad SC has been fantastic, particularly since delivery. Every interaction has been helpful and no-BS, which I appreciate.

Folks who already own Teslas: How long does the dopamine rush last after getting the Tesla? Weeks? Months? My life is now centered around getting the next dopamine source. Eating is one for sure. Buying gadgets certainly other. Going for iphone 13 pro max. Generally I get a great feeling for few days with that and then it fades. I may have to eventually shift to meditation and self search to get the continuous bliss I seek. Everything else so far hasn’t stood the rest of time though they are the ones that control my life goals haha lol what a pitiful way to live

We are so happy with it!! Our BIL ordered the plain black one (not CF) from the same site. We did a test fit of it on our MY and it fit perfect as well. The non-CF one comes in all the MY colors too, if you desire a paint matched look
Thanks got the glossy one

Reactions: collaGOunltd
I picked up my red LR AWD in Boise, ID yesterday, and lo and behold it came with front mudflaps and PPF on the rear doors. Bonus!

I had a great experience with the staff in Boise, the car was in excellent condition, only the most minor panel alignment issues, probably not worth even mentioning or seeking to fix. There was a small smudge on one interior A pillar, but almost completely wiped away with my finger. Turns out the car was ordered by someone who could not take delivery due to having to go out of country for a funeral. Major bummer for them, I almost feel bad taking their car, almost. Made the ~900 mile drive home with no problems charging. I did have some phantom braking issues a few times using TACC and/or auto-steer, but I think each one was the cameras getting confused about awful lane markers, construction zones, or just general crappy pavement state. It did get a bit pissy on a two-lane road about oncoming cars, but I know that is a common issue. At any rate, I did not buy it for autopilot, and I only used it for maybe ~200 miles on the way home. I honestly like driving, and this car drives really well. I'm thrilled with it, and glad to finally have the car sitting pretty in my garage. Bonus picture from my first ever supercharger visit:

View attachment 716918
Resembles so much like my unreceived baby - same color and interior choice :)

Folks who already own Teslas: How long does the dopamine rush last after getting the Tesla? Weeks? Months? My life is now centered around getting the next dopamine source. Eating is one for sure. Buying gadgets certainly other. Going for iphone 13 pro max. Generally I get a great feeling for few days with that and then it fades. I may have to eventually shift to meditation and self search to get the continuous bliss I seek. Everything else so far hasn’t stood the rest of time though they are the ones that control my life goals haha lol what a pitiful way to live
I too like you like the rush! Lol
It hasn’t faded for me. I’m currently driving a 14 MS with a tick over 131k miles and I smile every time I jump in. It has shuttled me everywhere without a hiccup. If I’m feeling sour a quick blip of the accelerator will straighten that out. Betting it will be the same for you.

Yesterday was one week that I have my MY. It’s still very cool to drive, every time! I discovered that my car has a lumbar support button on the driver seat that works! I had read earlier in the forum that Tesla discontinued the lumbar support but it is there and works on mine.
It was discontinued on the passenger side. Driver's side remains.

Reactions: PatrickTM