Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were you sad to see the XC90 go? Or glad to be rid of it? I know you said it's a hassle walking your daughter to afterschool activities, but I actually think that is so sweet!
I was sad. I do miss the car but not as much as I miss my 2012 X5. I was glad that I wasn’t charged for any excessive wear and tear. Those 21” tires were close to needing replacement. I kept it clean despite having 2 kids who loves to snack when they’re in the car. The rotors are way too small for the size of the car. Had them warp 2 times. Under 5K miles and another 7K miles later. There are other cons but otherwise it’s a great family car. I was planning to sell to Vroom because they quoted a few thousand over payoff. But Volvo FS had to go and change it so that only Volvo dealers can buy it.

We only needed 1 car for the longest time because my wife didn’t drive. Got her license late last year. She grew up in the city so no need for a car. Right when she got her license we purchased a 2nd car earlier in the year. Right before all the inventory issues. We were still able to pay under MSRP. Now she’s saying that she should’ve gotten a M3. Lol.

My daughter is 5 and doesn’t mind walking but she does keep asking when my MY is coming. She knows what a MY is. She also knows an XC90 when she sees one.

X3? Looks smaller compared to a MY based on my limited test drives of the MY, Q7, X5. Only sat in the X3.

There’s really no electric SUV comparable in size to the Q7 or X5. I watched a review where the MX seems more cramped in certain seats compared to the MY. I believe a lot of MY owners or potential owners cross shopped the X5, Q7, XC90.
The X3 is a tiny bit smaller but they’re close enough in size and price that it puts them in the same class. The X5 is a little bigger than the Y but significantly more expensive.

Surprisingly the CRV and Rav4 are actually way more comparable in terms of dimensions.

X3? Looks smaller compared to a MY based on my limited test drives of the MY, Q7, X5. Only sat in the X3.

There’s really no electric SUV comparable in size to the Q7 or X5. I watched a review where the MX seems more cramped in certain seats compared to the MY. I believe a lot of MY owners or potential owners cross shopped the X5, Q7, XC90.
e70 x5 owner here, from the specs, MY is similar sized. 187 vs 191 inches long, the width is within 0.5inch of each other.

MX is significantly bigger than x5 inside in every way when we test drove it.

EDD just moved from 11/17-12/7 to 11/29-12-27. I had been holding at the old date for weeks or possibly months.

Just yesterday I was thinking “I’m only a month out!”

The wait continues.
It doesn't seem to make much sense on the outside looking in at Tesla for these EDDs. You ordered a day before me yet they pushed your EDD to EOQ. You're not even in California so you'd think yours would be a lot sooner than later.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Alright got VIN this morning.....xxxxxxxMF285xxx. What's been general experience on delivery once VIN has been assigned?
For me, VIN assigned yesterday. I changed all my financing to 3rd party. Then this morning I got a text from Tesla saying they scheduled my delivery date for me already for this Tuesday.

Thanks. It updated this morning to 10/11-10/21, a couple of hours later did a refresh, just in case 😏, and had the VIN and the EDD updated to 10/9-10/15, so, I’m hoping I can go pick it up some time early this coming week.

Yeah after I posted this I got a text from Tesla saying my delivery date has been set for me from 12-4pm this Tuesday so more than likely you will get it this week!