Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
USAA also showing as low as 1.89% for up to 84 months. I don't think I'd go longer than 60 months though.

And DCU is as low as 1.24% with all the reductions.
That 1.89% with USAA is only good up to 60 months.
I don't think I want to refresh the page anymore...... 😨
I’m going to attempt to go a week without even logging into my account…😏

I will try DCU first as my brother went with them. But will look at USAA and St. Anne's as well. DCU was a big unknown leap for us, so St. Anne will be similar.
I asked my dad; he hasn't heard of them. I'll be exploring St Anne's in the next weeks to be prepared given I might be as low as 3 weeks away.

Some say that if you completed profile and then go on hold, you don’t go to the back of the line. I completed profile after coming off hold, so supposedly I’m in the back of the line. But I still don’t have an EDD so I can’t really say how Tesla is treating my order.

I think I completed it before. I even got assigned a VIN (way more quickly than I anticipated— within just a week or two of my order). EDD now is 10/21-11/10, which is about the timing for people who placed new orders around the time I went off hold. My original order was placed the start of June.
My experience has been that once you receive a VIN and put your order on hold, you are prioritized once the hold is released. Here are my data points for reference:
  • Ordered: 6/18
  • VIN received: 9/14
  • Hold #1: 9/15
  • Hold Released: ~9/27
  • VIN #2 received: 10/7
  • Hold #2: 10/10
It only took ~1.5 weeks from releasing my hold to receive another VIN.

I ordered the MY this summer so I could take advantage of the high resale value of my 2018 M3. Since the resale value has stayed high, I've decided to wait a bit longer for the MY since we are theoretically much closer to a few upcoming changes, in order of when I expect them (2022 VIN, Front/Rear casting updates, Range increases (MiC MY have had their range increased from 594km>640km), 4680 cells (not banking on this by EoY based on shareholder mtg comments), and EV tax credits (I believe there is another vote scheduled for end of October?))

Reactions: EvEv and PatrickTM
Hopefully! If not, I hypothesize that for each color batch the first chunk us 5 seaters then they finish with the 7 seaters.

He found St Anne's Credit Union out of Massachusetts. As low as 0.99%. I'm going to explore them because my parents live right near them..they might know about them. I don't think anyone here has gone through them yet.
I filled in the application online. Then contacted them few days later. I am from socal and she said i need to be there at the main office for closing which is not happening. I went with DCU now.

• Informative
Reactions: loggedout
Okay I have a question for you all. I ordered my Tesla on September 20, 2021. My specs are Model YLR, Blue, Tow hitch, white interior and 7 seater. I have completed all the paperwork that is needed and the review agreements is greyed out (not letting me click on it) I do not see any delivery time frame on my order page. Telsa is telling me this is normal. But from what I am reading from this thread it is not normal. When I got my model 3, it was a car that I found in California and they shipped to me. So this process is a little different.

My experience has been that once you receive a VIN and put your order on hold, you are prioritized once the hold is released. Here are my data points for reference:
  • Ordered: 6/18
  • VIN received: 9/14
  • Hold #1: 9/15
  • Hold Released: ~9/27
  • VIN #2 received: 10/7
  • Hold #2: 10/10
It only took ~1.5 weeks from releasing my hold to receive another VIN.

I ordered the MY this summer so I could take advantage of the high resale value of my 2018 M3. Since the resale value has stayed high, I've decided to wait a bit longer for the MY since we are theoretically much closer to a few upcoming changes, in order of when I expect them (2022 VIN, Front/Rear casting updates, Range increases (MiC MY have had their range increased from 594km>640km), 4680 cells (not banking on this by EoY based on shareholder mtg comments), and EV tax credits (I believe there is another vote scheduled for end of October?))
How did you place on hold once you received vin? My edd showing next week but not decided if i want to take delivery or wait until jan. Appreciate your inputs

Okay I have a question for you all. I ordered my Tesla on September 20, 2021. My specs are Model YLR, Blue, Tow hitch, white interior and 7 seater. I have completed all the paperwork that is needed and the review agreements is greyed out (not letting me click on it) I do not see any delivery time frame on my order page. Telsa is telling me this is normal. But from what I am reading from this thread it is not normal. When I got my model 3, it was a car that I found in California and they shipped to me. So this process is a little different.
Completely normal. Expect that you may not see a narrowed delivery estimate for a while. Just anticipate around whenever the site advertised at the time of your order.

How did you place on hold once you received vin? My edd showing next week but not decided if i want to take delivery or wait until jan. Appreciate your inputs
I just contacted my SA and asked him to put it on hold until the end of the month and he did it immediately. If you don't know your SA contact info, I believe you can do it via chat as well.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Been at 10/19-11/2 for about a week now. Seems like a weird EDD range that no one else has 😅. I’m hoping they’re building my car this week and that I’ll get a VIN before the weekend 🤞🏽😬
So my EDD hasn't changed but I just got the email...I'VE BEEN VINNED!!! EDD At 10/23-10/29! It's an MF287 VIN, so I'm assuming it's still a 2021 😩

But I'm not 100% sure what this means. Trying to figure out the timing of selling my current car. Is this going to hold up my EDD getting updated?
1633986076711.png

Last edited: