Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You could have just googled it in english, like "how many days between august 1 and october 19" :)
But I understand, we all need to find ways to kill some time while we're waiting.
I also did a thing, well, with some help
nicely done on the outlet! Am thinking of tackling it myself as well, as 2 electricians haven’t even called back after requestIng an estimate…

OD 8/26... EDD initially was something like 1/1 through 1/30... check today and EDD 4/6 through 5/3. Black/Black/Induction. Why did I get pushed back so hard :(
Lol….. welcome to the world of Tesla waiting anxiety haha From what I have read here and personal experience, your current EDD doesn’t really matter. There is however a great possibility that the original window you saw when you first applied or got the EDD is going to be somewhat close to the final window. Good thing is your car will be ready fir the 2022 spring season !!

OD 8/26... EDD initially was something like 1/1 through 1/30... check today and EDD 4/6 through 5/3. Black/Black/Induction. Why did I get pushed back so hard :(
Are you sure your profile is complete? EDD is ephemeral, but that is a pretty extreme wait for an August order. It might be worth reaching out to someone at your local dealership if you're convenient - in person seems to be better than calling, at least for me the local number always seems to route to the national call center. There is also the chat option on the Tesla website.

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is special about 300..? I thought the big deal was the model year and that would a change from M to an N. What is the significance of 300 number?
Just a milestone. Once upon a time it was an amazing feat that Tesla sold 100,000 Model S vehicles. Now to see them hit that thrice over on their 4th major vehicle (ignoring the limited run Roadster, RIP to all lost in the recent fire...) is a big deal!
Day 64. Ten days from EDD window. Status quo.
I'm starting to get really grumpy and I communicated such on the phone yesterday with a random call center rep. I find it unacceptable that my SA hasn't made contact once when I am over 2 months past order date. I'm also grumpy that my EDD is a full month later than other east coasters with similar ODs because I suspect it's due to my now "less than complete" profile since both financing and trade in expired. I no longer need financing but don't want to mess with my order. I do still want a trade in but why bother refreshing if it might expired again?

Grr, rant over.

I officially sold my Lexus RX350. Really hope delivery goes smoothly on Saturday since I'm now without a car lol. CarMax offered me several thousand over Tesla did, but then the Lexus dealership swooped in with an offer $1500 over CarMax, so I think I made out pretty well. Those who said Carvana beat everyone else's offer was lucky I guess b/c their offer for me was $1000 below Tesla! Just pays to check all your options!

Now to call around for insurance quotes...

Congrats!!! Quick question; within the EDD range does delivery usually happen towards the end? Or beginning? My current EDD IS 11/01 - 11/07 so just curious
Well, in my case, VIN received on 10/5 when the EDD was 10/5-10-22. Immediately after the VIN, EDD changed to 10/10 - 10/16. I was given 15/16/17th of October as delivery dates, I chose 15th, but it got delivered earlier than that on 10/12.

So, in my case, delivery happened at the middle, final EDD 10/10-10/16 and actual delivery date 10/12. I believe they give enough room for transport errors, if everything goes smoothly they deliver before time, sooner than the selected delivery date, I have seen many reporting the same.

I finally get within a week of my EDD and it gets pushed out. From 10/27-11/16 to 11/8-12/6. Mind you, my original EDD when I ordered was October. WTF.

Kinda tough not to be pissed right now.
Just a guess but I think its the color. I haven’t seen none with the color black get a vin. Im in Newport News so we have to pick up from the same DC. Mine is black as well… just a guess

Reactions: samori01 and Dreene
I officially sold my Lexus RX350. Really hope delivery goes smoothly on Saturday since I'm now without a car lol. CarMax offered me several thousand over Tesla did, but then the Lexus dealership swooped in with an offer $1500 over CarMax, so I think I made out pretty well. Those who said Carvana beat everyone else's offer was lucky I guess b/c their offer for me was $1000 below Tesla! Just pays to check all your options!

Now to call around for insurance quotes...
I am without a car as well and going on 3 weeks it is actually very humbling waiting on others for a ride again. It feels just like highschool all over again! I would recommend leaving your lexus on your insurance policy as a lay a way vehichle that way you do not have a premmium increase for a gap in insurance!

• Informative
Reactions: loggedout
I finally get within a week of my EDD and it gets pushed out. From 10/27-11/16 to 11/8-12/6. Mind you, my original EDD when I ordered was October. WTF.

Kinda tough not to be pissed right now.
It's become fairly common for this to happen. I've been within the EDD range twice, only to have it be pushed out by weeks or a month. And mind you, my order is a Performance, which is supposed to have shorter lead times. Just expect there to be variability and don't put stock in the EDD until you get the VIN - I know it's easier said than done, I'm in the same boat (77 days and waiting).

I'm starting to get really grumpy and I communicated such on the phone yesterday with a random call center rep. I find it unacceptable that my SA hasn't made contact once when I am over 2 months past order date. I'm also grumpy that my EDD is a full month later than other east coasters with similar ODs because I suspect it's due to my now "less than complete" profile since both financing and trade in expired. I no longer need financing but don't want to mess with my order. I do still want a trade in but why bother refreshing if it might expired again?

Grr, rant over.
It is very frustrating. To be fair to the dates, I do seem to have an unusually early EDD for my order date. I suspect it has to do solely with my configuration and being lumped into a red production batch (speculation, obviously). When I ordered it was December and I think Profile had just switched to January.

Just a guess but I think its the color. I haven’t seen none with the color black get a vin. Im in Newport News so we have to pick up from the same DC. Mine is black as well… just a guess
Good guess. Seems like they’re pushing out a bunch of red & MSM colors as of late. Still no excuse for Tesla tho. They seriously need to fully revamp their delivery logistics process.

Reactions: Mr clubkickz