Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0072ED3E-AF93-46C6-A73E-BEA3F5D60E6F.png

This was such a pump fake!!!! 🤣 Why Tesla!!!!!

Being based in Miami, this time each year we have a phenomenon called king tide season where the tide is insasanley high and causes mass flooding. We understand that Teslas are designed to float for a short period of time but has there been any occurrences where a Tesla has malfunctioned due to water? Can water intrusion permanently short out the batteries and electrical system?

Being based in Miami, this time each year we have a phenomenon called king tide season where the tide is insasanley high and causes mass flooding. We understand that Teslas are designed to float for a short period of time but has there been any occurrences where a Tesla has malfunctioned due to water? Can water intrusion permanently short out the batteries and electrical system?
Still waiting on our vin! Feels like we have been waiting forever!

Now the accumulation of accessories begins. These are quite costly too.
Essential items for me include:
1- Floor mat (Tesla or 3D maxspider or Tuxmats)- any preference? All are expensive. Is there a decent cheaper option?
2- Mud flap - Tesla
3- microfiber cloth and baby wipes lol haha
4- Teslapucks (lifting Jack pad)
3- screen protector??? Is it needed or just microfiber cloth and water???

My father sent me this article. I find loads of logical fallacies, assumptions, and misleading narrative about charging techniques. It seems quite biased by highlighting the worst case scenario of EVs as if that's the daily experience. Perhaps intentionally biased coming from Detroit..

My father sent me this article. I find loads of logical fallacies, assumptions, and misleading narrative about charging techniques. It seems quite biased by highlighting the worst case scenario of EVs as if that's the daily experience. Perhaps intentionally biased coming from Detroit..

I saw that article. Looks really biased. Seems like it assumes the worst possible circumstances for charging. Like you have to drive 20-30 minutes and charge at a DC fast charger and wait while you're there. That costs way more time and money than I have seen in reality. Even folks I know who live in the heart of the city don't wind up doing that.