Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm talking about this page, the one where you manually enter the routing an account numbers instead of handing over the account creds:

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 4.44.21 PM.png

I'm talking about this page, the one where you manually enter the routing an account numbers instead of handing over the account creds:

View attachment 729749
Oh I entered my credentials to my banking app I think. Can't remember much about last week or so.

My bank account shows connected on that platform, but not how I did it. I think I gave my login credentials.

Oh I entered my credentials to my banking app I think. Can't remember much about last week or so.
Yeah, the entering credentials part is what gives me the willies. Especially since it's not punting me to my bank's page for to grant them permissions, they're actually taking my creds directly... I feel a lot more comfortable copying / pasting my routing and account numbers myself from my bank's website.

Yeah, the entering credentials part is what gives me the willies. Especially since it's not punting me to my bank's page for to grant them permissions, they're actually taking my creds directly... I feel a lot more comfortable copying / pasting my routing and account numbers myself from my bank's website.
I work in a bank and I was at first afraid too, but did a bit of researching on it. Ended up going with creds to them.

Just got an email back from the order support email (surprising how responsive they are when you're asking questions about money :D ) and said ACH would be fine on day of pickup. So I plan to do that.
@boingolover , when is your delivery date? Nov 7th? So are you planning to take the next week off?

I tried with my work, but they told there is no "Tesla" days off that I can use :)

Pickup complete. Anything but a smooth process for me, was there for 2 hours or so, plus it’s a 2.5 hour drive one way.. best pictures I could get, definitely way more fun driving home than driving there!

Attachments

• AA18512C-3C28-4642-9182-6E9E7C25C53A.jpeg
    AA18512C-3C28-4642-9182-6E9E7C25C53A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • 4DA6FA96-45AF-45FF-9F28-B3CD89C35DE1.jpeg
    4DA6FA96-45AF-45FF-9F28-B3CD89C35DE1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 49