Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly this! I used the InspectT app for the M3.
I was afraid of dropping and breaking my phone so I didn't bother hah. I couldn't even take pictures properly. Excitement, was out of the park!
It's all good now. We are old heads & we can advise the new/prospective owners and have some fun on hearing their stories.

I added the Y to my insurance just now. My estimate is 11/13-17 so it seems pretty imminent. I didn't realize it would actually work same day because of the 2022 VIN but my agent sent me an insurance card an hour later.

My policy is effective 2/9/21 and my new insurance card with the Y added says as much. But that's because it's a multi car policy.

Thanks. I'll definitely remove the 3 once it leaves my hands. Which is looking like Tesla trade-in at this point because I don't have much time to shop it around. CarShop, who was my main idea, told me checks take 5 days. Hard pass. Vroom hasn't even emailed me my estimate, which they said would take one day (I submitted last night.)
Carvana did a direct deposit that took one day.

I have had an X on order for 11 months and still have no idea when it will arrive.
Decided to order a Y so that I would have something to drive while waiting
Ordered MYLR on 8/10. Wait was too long so decided to order a Y Performance
Ordered a MYP on 8/15
Got Vin For MYP on 9/15 Earliest delivery 9/20. Had to put on brief hold because I was out of the country for 3 weeks starting 9/20 😫
Got a VIN for MYLR on 10/26. Decided wanted the Performance which I had an EDD of 11/8 so put MYLR on hold until January
EDD on MYP pushed back to EOQ the day after I rejected the MYLR 😫
Today, while on hold, Tesla gave me another Vin on the MYLR this morning. WTF? Decided to give up on MYP
Taking delivery of MYLR tomorrow 11/12 Vin NF312 (2022) Black/White, 20”s, Tow

Got the vin 7SAYGAEE3NF312xxx
Finally
Od: 07/22 MYLR7 EXTERIOR: WHITE, INTERIOR: BLACK

Been without car since school, gave my lexus to my senior in high school... Been Handicapped..

Question is how long after VIN I have to wait to get the actual car.

Applying for financing today at Schaumburg Tesla center.
I got my vin on November 2nd....and still waiting to schedule delivery :confused:. My SA says it should arrive on the 15th

Just sold my MYLR5 today... so I'm 'carless' until the new one arrives o_O

I have had an X on order for 11 months and still have no idea when it will arrive.
Ordered a MYP on 8/15
Got Vin For MYP on 9/15 Earliest delivery 9/20. Had to put on brief hold because I was out of the country for 3 weeks starting 9/20 😫
Got a VIN for MYLR on 10/26. Decided wanted the Performance which I had an EDD of 11/8 so put MYLR on hold until January
Today, while on hold, Tesla gave me another Vin on the MYLR this morning. WTF? Decided to give up on MYP
Wow, that's all I can say. Hope you get some car soon.

I still can't find it lol. There is a flap that closes inside the glove box that I haven't spent time on yet.
As for the port in the console, open the little sliding door, run your finger along the surface closest to the rear of the car, about halfway down you'll feel a little bump. That's the usb-c port. As for flap in the glove box, haven't noticed that one yet.

Ordered a MYP on 8/15
If I’m not mistaken you will be the first 2022 model to take delivery. Please report back if the car has the new door trim and/or new headlights. Or anything else that is new. Of course if someone else has already taken delivery of a 2022 please reply.

If I’m not mistaken you will be the first 2022 model to take delivery. Please report back if the car has the new door trim and/or new headlights. Or anything else that is new. Of course if someone else has already taken delivery of a 2022 please reply.
I think everything is the same but I will confirm that tomorrow for the group

I'm picking up my MYLR tomorrow as well. I'll let you know what I find out.