Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Owned the car 24 hours and already have an effing bolt in the tire. 😡😡😡😡

View attachment 736447
I had that happen to me with my brand new corolla 12 some years ago. It was a nail instead..... got the tire replaced, and lo and behold, another nail, same tire!! Good thing I had gotten warranty.

Owned the car 24 hours and already have an effing bolt in the tire. 😡😡😡😡

View attachment 736447
Well damn. But the good news: that is a beautiful and clean puncture, within the main tread-blocks, and without touching sidewall. Which means it is a perfect candidate for a proper patch 'n plug, and can be done for free at a Discount Tire (if you're an existing DT customer). Other shops also repair for free, but it depends on local area. Should only be ~$20 if you're not a DT customer or getting it done at other tire shops.

Hey hey! I was one who placed an order in the past couple of weeks with an estimated delivery time frame of June. Just received an update that says 2/28-3/28. I know EDD’s bounce around a bit, but I’m wondering if June was just a placeholder due to the large volume of orders. I also know Tesla submitted for regulatory approval to open Giga Texas last week for 12/31. I’m wondering if that kicked off the scheduling of production jobs for next year.

Hey hey! I was one who placed an order in the past couple of weeks with an estimated delivery time frame of June. Just received an update that says 2/28-3/28. I know EDD’s bounce around a bit, but I’m wondering if June was just a placeholder due to the large volume of orders. I also know Tesla submitted for regulatory approval to open Giga Texas last week for 12/31. I’m wondering if that kicked off the scheduling of production jobs for next year.
Mine still says June. OD 11/10

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
My OD was 8-7…. Might I start to hope!?! No VIN Yet!
I would just say...hopefully. The variability on when one ordered and when one gets a VIN is too wide to be able to definitively say one way or the other. There are some whose wait was 50 days, others who are 130 something....
As the saying goes YMMV

Took delivery this morning! It's nearly perfect! Only thing I've found is minor alignment on the front driver side fender.
Still trying to decide a name.
Considering Sonic...
IMG-1831.jpg

For anyone driving their MY with the aero caps off, does the system recognize they are off? There is no setting for me to change in wheel config, in comparison to the brother's M3. I have the caps off, but the system, and app show the car with the caps on.

Possibly why I ended up with this......
20211121_031855.jpg

For anyone driving their MY with the aero caps off, does the system recognize they are off? There is no setting for me to change in wheel config, in comparison to the brother's M3. I have the caps off, but the system, and app show the car with the caps on.

Possibly why I ended up with this......
View attachment 736529
You have bigger problem there :)

Attachments

• 20211121_031855__01.jpg
    20211121_031855__01.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 72