Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't read too much into it , many times this is because people are placing vehicles on hold and the next person in line with the same car config is getting it . You have a pretty unique config with that tow package which is why you are less likely to jump foreward.
Honestly I'm not sure how rare tow is, and there is reason to suspect this might even be a dealer installed option anyway. Our MYLR order with tow was 80 days from order to delivery, which is a bit quicker than average. I do believe 7 seat option tends to slow things down though.

Honestly I'm not sure how rare tow is, and there is reason to suspect this might even be a dealer installed option anyway. Our MYLR order with tow was 80 days from order to delivery, which is a bit quicker than average. I do believe 7 seat option tends to slow things down though.
I would add Red color to the 7 seater configuration that can cause delays or surprise early orders when there is a cancellation.

Got my VIN last night!!! Apparently, I now have to pay my down payment (lease) and also have to provide insurance docs before I set a delivery date. To pay the downpayment, Tesla is pushing me use their app. They have some financial linkage via something called Plaid, but it’s not working for me. I’ll probably have to call someone tomorrow to give them payment details. Anyone else having the same problem?

Got my VIN last night!!! Apparently, I now have to pay my down payment (lease) and also have to provide insurance docs before I set a delivery date. To pay the downpayment, Tesla is pushing me use their app. They have some financial linkage via something called Plaid, but it’s not working for me. I’ll probably have to call someone tomorrow to give them payment details. Anyone else having the same problem?
Congratulations! Hope my VIN is on the way...

I have the same EDD and no vin yet either. I’ll advise when I get mine. Kinda frustrated watching all these folks with OD’s weeks later than mine get their cars. I mean good on ya but its a WTF From this side of the equation
I just remember that we have folks with May and June orders who have yet to receive their cars. Keeps my frustration in perspective.

I would add Red color to the 7 seater configuration that can cause delays or surprise early orders when there is a cancellation.
I will say again, while I agree, we have people with white exterior and 5 seats with the longest time from order to delivery.