Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, my SA said the exact opposite. I originally had a January EDD when I placed my order on Aug 31. End of October, I looked and it said April. Contacted my SA and he said it was because my profile was not complete. Message under EDD said it was based on order date and profile complete. Worked with my SA, ensuring profile was complete. Next day, EDD updated to March 13 - April 12.
My SA also said there was a linked. On the advice of a guy on this form I completed mine about 10 days after the order was placed and behold, I got an EDD with in 24 hours. Nothing prior

so does Tesla qualify for BBB ev tax credit? also have my edd later in Dec and wonder if I need to put it on hold?
If it passes as is, yes tesla will qualify. That is a big if…. If I get pushed to January I won’t complain but if I get the car next week I’m happy too. There is a small chance that the EV Subsidy will be retro to May 24th of this year. That depends on how reconciliation between the house and sentate bill shakes oout. If the senate has it’s way it will be retroactive but that is also a big if at this point.

so does Tesla qualify for BBB ev tax credit? also have my edd later in Dec and wonder if I need to put it on hold?
Remember, no one qualifies for BBB yet. When you ordered, if the current bill goes through then it would qualify. However, there is no guarantee it will pass.
This government couldn’t agree to provide 9/11 first responders with adequate health care….I am not optimistic

Mine moved out too OD 11/14, pulled in to 3/12-4/9, now shows "June." Ah well. It'll change again I'm sure
Mine just made that exact same jump. same build, but ordered in October. A three month shift in EDD is a pretty sharp blow. May have to dump my interim car for something else if that looks like it’s going to stick.
What am I saying. There’s no way ever to know an EDD has stabilized.
:eek:🤣😗😭😥😓😪🤷‍♀️

Reactions: SFNM Jack

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 8.31.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 8.31.07 PM.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 78
x 2:

Slipped this AM from Jan-Feb to Feb Mar.

My newly-ordered winter wheels are sitting in the corner of my garage laughing at me.
If you were closer than Edmonton I’d offer to help you make some extra garage space.

The places that offer the tours that I want in the correct size don’t have them in stock currently.

Besides, you’ll still need them in March in Edmonton - if I recall, it’s so cold you guys don’t even use salt (because it’s too cold to work most of the time), just sand that gets collected in spring and reused the next year.

Reading all the stories here, Red seems to be one of the lowest chosen colors and pretty high unpredictability.

My OD was 7/6 and then I missed the profile completion memo till 10/15. So, now waiting at EDD of 3/19-4/16 from last 1.5 months.

Wishing good luck to fellow clubmates on some predictability here.

Reactions: John in LB
If you were closer than Edmonton I’d offer to help you make some extra garage space.

The places that offer the tours that I want in the correct size don’t have them in stock currently.

Besides, you’ll still need them in March in Edmonton - if I recall, it’s so cold you guys don’t even use salt (because it’s too cold to work most of the time), just sand that gets collected in spring and reused the next year.
Haha, thanks.

I am disappointed to say that I left my winter tires on all year this year on my other car; combination of lazy and bad weather. Still snows sometimes in May.

Yep, lots of sand. When I first moved here I thought people were joking about -30C/-22f

My EDD moved today too, from March-April out to June (2022).

I still think once Austin goes into production all of our EDD's are going to pull in a month or two.
Same... moved out on Thursday from March-April out to June (2022)...

It was originally June, so I am optimistically, wishfully, praying, hoping and begging that it will bounce back to February - March time frame...

A true miracle would be taking delivery January 2nd, 2022... but that would be a miracle...

My EDD moved today too, from March-April out to June (2022).

I still think once Austin goes into production all of our EDD's are going to pull in a month or two.
I’m curious if people have positive or negative ideas about getting Austin production vehicles? I am coming from the perspective of working for a couple manufacturers in my life. Every time we introduced new product our new processes (presumably the same thing would apply to new production lines) - we ran into unexpected hiccups. There were always quality, production, and supply chain issues in both circumstances.

I’d personally rather get a vehicle from a production line that has worked out all the kinks. I feel like I may be in the minority though.

Haha, thanks.

I am disappointed to say that I left my winter tires on all year this year on my other car; combination of lazy and bad weather. Still snows sometimes in May.

Yep, lots of sand. When I first moved here I thought people were joking about -30C/-22f
I used to do some business there. I offered to be one of very few people willing to travel there in January. Randomly, it was 40F while I was there, and Wisconsin was -20F…

But it was very clear that Edmonton saw more cold than we do, it seemed cold even compared to where my wife is from in the Grand Forks ND area.

I’ll be curious to see how the heat pump works below 0F. I have a heat pump at my house that we primarily use for cooking, supposedly it functions to -13F, but I think it starts to become a lot less efficient below 20F. I asked at a Milwaukee showroom and it seemed I was the first who’d ever asked them that - they didn’t really seem to have any idea. Our cabin in N Wisconsin regularly sees well below 0, and I kinda like heat in my car and windows that aren’t frosted…

Reactions: DrGriz