Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Owner Referral Credit

hugothebulldog

Aug 27, 2015
Delray Beach Florida
Hi fellow Tesla enthusiasts,

I'm about to order a new Model S, but I'd really like to take advantage of Elon's referral special. The way I understand it, it's a $1,000 discount for me and $1,000 credit for Tesla services or accessories for the referrer. Would anybody be interested in sharing your referral link? Thank you!

SW2Fiddler

We Are Cognitive Dissidents
Mar 19, 2014
Houston TX
Hi fellow Tesla enthusiasts,

I'm about to order a new Model S, but I'd really like to take advantage of Elon's referral special. The way I understand it, it's a $1,000 discount for me and $1,000 credit for Tesla services or accessories for the referrer. Would anybody be interested in sharing your referral link? Thank you!

I Private Message'd you.
Rick

P.S. You have good taste in cars!

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Moderator note:

It is permitted to ask for referral links as Hugo has done as long as the exchange of information is done in private via private messages or direct email contacts.

It is not permitted to post referral links in general TMC postings or to solicit other forum members to send private message to obtain referral links. However, there is a special referral thread in which it is permitted to post referral links. The Tesla Referral Program thread.

Larry

Last edited:

SW2Fiddler

We Are Cognitive Dissidents
Mar 19, 2014
Houston TX
"hugothebulldog has exceeded their stored private messages quota and they cannot receive any more until they clear some space"

Last edited:

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Indeed it is. You are good until 10/15/16.
Jordan,

My apologies for the misinformation. I believe that the last referral program expired on July 15. Apparently there is a new one that goes from July 18th for 90 days.

Please refer to posting #3 and do not post links to referral codes. Just communicate your code in private to individuals requesting it.

Larry

Mickie

Jun 23, 2016
Chicago
Personal experience—Sadly, my 2 referrals didn't carry over, and canceled out when I obtained a 3rd referral, so back to 1.:(

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC