Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom body color for Model S : Yellow look

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe someday Tesla will offer custom colors like Porsche and a few others. The Tesla paint shop can switch colors between each car going through right now, although trim parts might be a bit more of a hassle. Still, I'm sure many would pay extra to get a custom color.

Another vote for #6. Obviously it's all a matter of taste and you should pick what YOU like, but it seems to me far ahead of the other yellows here.

I like yellow on small cars (my Roadster is yellow). I am not sure I'd want it on a car as big as the Model S, but that #6 pic does look really good. I'd go with black wheels and black-wrap the chrome, though (except for the door handles; yellow-wrap those).

this evening, I will push finalize button and finally I guess i will choose red multicoat instead of full wrap in yellow
Each time I see a photo or video of model S with this red, I am speechless. However, I will look to protect the body against scratches with a transparent film
I can't decide me to take it in black and to do a full wrapping that will be less beautiful than a real paint
What do you think about my decision, am I right ?

Another vote for #6. Obviously it's all a matter of taste and you should pick what YOU like, but it seems to me far ahead of the other yellows here.

I like yellow on small cars (my Roadster is yellow). I am not sure I'd want it on a car as big as the Model S, but that #6 pic does look really good. I'd go with black wheels and black-wrap the chrome, though (except for the door handles; yellow-wrap those).

I completely agree. Yellow for the Roadster is obviously my favorite. I did Lamborghini yellow.

My next fave is the multicolor red. Also very nice.

In a few days, I will finalise my order.
I will choose black, and then, do a full car wrapping, to protect body and paint

My wife wants me to choose red multicoat, but I love cars with yellow color ! So I have just made a photoshop test to see how it would look in yellow

What do you think about it ? Could it be beautiful ? I didn't see any yellow Model S yet. Did you ?

View attachment 22351

Hi DJromain,
Could you help us out and photoshop an Black/Yellow/Red Tesla Model S or Three Model S in the three Belgian colors next to each other Black, Yellow, Red?
We would like to use it on our Tesla Club Belgium Facebook and Twitter pages. Thanks!
tesla_club_be_metal_horizontal.png