Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber truck will be the best selling vehicle ever

Will the cybertruck be the last car you purchase?

• Yes, if it can last 1,000,000 miles

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • No, It has a face only a mother can love

Votes: 54 49.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I have owned trucks - I had a 1988 Isuzu Pickup 4x4 while at college. I also briefly owned a Diesel Nissan Titan Pro4X. I wish I would have done the research - Diesel is awful and the system failed on me and they tried to blame it on me. I ditched it as soon as possible. So now I am waiting for the greatest truck ever to be imagined to be built - the Cybertruck.

Brent

Yes, I have owned trucks - I had a 1988 Isuzu Pickup 4x4 while at college. I also briefly owned a Diesel Nissan Titan Pro4X. I wish I would have done the research - Diesel is awful and the system failed on me and they tried to blame it on me. I ditched it as soon as possible. So now I am waiting for the greatest truck ever to be imagined to be built - the Cybertruck.

Brent
So… you really have never owned a truck, cause those mentioned aren’t really trucks. Lol.

#FJB

• Disagree
Reactions: Bridor and WhiteWi
I'm on the fence regarding side view mirrors... but if push comes to shove, I would rather go without them.
I had an electronic rear view mirror in my Bolt and it provided way better visibility than a standard rear view mirror. It had such a wide view you generally didn't need the side view mirrors. In 3yrs/45K miles usage it glitched maybe six times for 2-3 seconds then recovered without any user intervention.

Reactions: Blup85 and WhiteWi
Read statistics about how many people drive with broken mirrors. And human eyes are definitely not better than good camera.

I'd like to read statistics on how many people are going to cause accidents when their camera starts malfunctioning. Drivers are getting worse as cars become faster with more safety gadgets. These safety Gadgets are supposed to be secondary to basic driving skills, I can only imagine everyone relying on cameras as side view mirrors.....