Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t be able to park the CT in the garage, my MY barely makes the gate :)

I wonder how it would be to wash it. I hope it’ll be super easy due to the stainless steel. Any thoughts?
For washing the Delorean, I start with the two-bucket method, using a ceramic-based premium shampoo and an ultra-soft microfiber cloth.

Just kidding, I use a scrub pad and some dish soap

Suddenly this looks smaller than a Model 3, are they making a miniature CT?

Tesla Cybertruck interior photo

Tesla-cybertruck-interior-yoke-3-819x1024.jpg

For washing the Delorean, I start with the two-bucket method, using a ceramic-based premium shampoo and an ultra-soft microfiber cloth.

Gus! You are two timing us?

It is funny. I have not been on here for awhile and open the first thread and see furry face immediately is great.

• Love
Reactions: CyberGus
Does anyone's CT reservation show up in their Tesla app? I only see my MX, how do I add the CT?
Hoping they put the horn in the center, tired of inadvertently hitting the little horn icon on the side of the yoke. 😁
Super excited to hear some deliveries will start rolling out in December!

Does anyone's CT reservation show up in their Tesla app? I only see my MX, how do I add the CT?
Hoping they put the horn in the center, tired of inadvertently hitting the little horn icon on the side of the yoke. 😁
Super excited to hear some deliveries will start rolling out in December!
No. Only in your account on the website.