Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an early reservation (RN11274XXXX) done on release date for a tri motor with FSD, I have had 5 Teslas.. Not a peep on my end.. Im in Florida maybe thats the issue? Would it make sense for me to put my address as like a hotel in Austin? Would that move me up?
maybe it's not the volume of vehicles, but when (seniority date)? there are some OG owners along with myself that got the customization email. in the end who knows!

I have an early reservation (RN11274XXXX) done on release date for a tri motor with FSD, I have had 5 Teslas.. Not a peep on my end.. Im in Florida maybe thats the issue? Would it make sense for me to put my address as like a hotel in Austin? Would that move me up?

I match your RN number range and am also in Florida. It opened up for me on 1 of my 3 reservations. It was 3am when I read the post on Twitter/X of just checking your account vs. waiting for an email, and I rushed to order then.

I have received an invitation to configure my Cybertruck last week. Originally it was showing $250 to reserve now it is showing $1000 oh well. I am trying to decide which one to order. I do not need the Beast for the acceleration or top speed I have Plaid for that. I rather have higher range. This means AWD makes more sense plus delivery of the dual motor shows January 2024 vs July 2024 for the Beast. Also I heard that Dual motor has larger storage in the rear since it only has one motor vs two. But there are few important differences why I would consider the Beast. The Dual motor does not come with locking differential Tesla rep told me. can anyone confirm this? I could not find anything online. Beast has front locking differential two rear motors so it does not need it for the rear. Beast also comes with the offroad light bar and $4K credit for power share home backup. If dual motor had the locking differential I would chose it over the Beast,

Why wait for one. When you can wait for two.
Santa is Writing rain checks.
1703537307482.png