Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck is a scam.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol I laugh at people that think watching stock prices is "investing" and that said "investors" know how to run an enterprise.
that said, I bet you "investors" are consulting candles, formations, tea leaves, horoscopes, and checking trade advice when you could have already bought the dip!

Last edited:
What paycheck?

Are you still hoping for 500 miles, unlimited towing range all at $39k?

Put the Kool-Aid down….

Image 6.jpeg

Wow the debbie downer crew are trolling hard today! Gotta get that paycheck.
What makes me scratch my nugget is why do these Debbie downer(DD) care so much that they post in these CT threads multiple times a day? If someone wants to pay 80-120K for a “not a truck” how does it really impact the DDs? It’s apparent they don’t want to buy it yet millions have signed up for reservations who seem to want it. If reservation holders decide not to convert to a firm order than good for them… as many are waiting for that spot.

Bottom line… why do DDs care so much?

What makes me scratch my nugget is why do these Debbie downer(DD) care so much that they post in these CT threads multiple times a day? If someone wants to pay 80-120K for a “not a truck” how does it really impact the DDs? It’s apparent they don’t want to buy it yet millions have signed up for reservations who seem to want it. If reservation holders decide not to convert to a firm order than good for them… as many are waiting for that spot.

Bottom line… why do DDs care so much?
Using this thread as a basis to build your TMC ignore list is the best option.

The fart sniffers will continue in their echo chamber and you are none the wiser. 👌🏿

Reality hit you right in the face. Your got a 76,000 offer to purchase a car you don’t even own.
good luck everybody with your Cyber-Turd investment.
you're forgetting that is not what will Carmax sell it for. they have a biz to run, employees to pay, a market to set. they'll sell it for more than he bought it for I bet. because that is what people are willing to pay (as evidenced by the guy posting +25% purchase prices on supercharger stands).

That was good fun! I assume it's the more common AWD FS version. $76k is probably fair given wholesale pricing, it's used, FSD adds no trade in value, and the original asking price ($80k) is arguably padded. The $50k fee to TSLA is a learning lesson for any seller dumb enough to sell it within 1 year of purchase. I bet the Carmax manager ends up buying it for him/herself too.

Last edited:
Thread title: “Cybertruck is a Scam”

The Elon Fan Boys quickly run in here trying to defend his honor.

Translation: Please love my Cybertruck

Everyone here is a fan of Tesla. Some of us want product improvement while some walk around blinded by Elons lip service.

TESLA IS NOT A STARTUP ANYMORE.

Barely meeting products that have been out for 2+ years is not acceptable. In the ICE world a Silverado barely meeting the specs of a 3 year old F-150 would be ridiculed regardless of exterior design.

The Cybertruck is using an interior design from 2017, but somehow we are supposed to show it nothing but love?

Demand better from Tesla, it’s time.

Thread title: “Cybertruck is a Scam”

The Elon Fan Boys quickly run in here trying to defend his honor.

Translation: Please love my Cybertruck

Everyone here is a fan of Tesla. Some of us want product improvement while some walk around blinded by Elons lip service.

TESLA IS NOT A STARTUP ANYMORE.

Barely meeting products that have been out for 2+ years is not acceptable. In the ICE world a Silverado barely meeting the specs of a 3 year old F-150 would be ridiculed regardless of exterior design.

The Cybertruck is using an inferior design from 2017, but somehow we are supposed to show it nothing but love?

Demand better from Tesla, it’s time.

Fixed that for you.

The one thing that is always certain is criticism of Tesla is always met with: "You a paid shill" "What's your motive"

It's been repeated several times in this thread: PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT AND HOLDING TESLA ACCOUNTABLE

But you know, we must LOVE EVERYTHING TESLA
Yes, yes, we must - or else we will report you and/downvote all of your posts (which, btw, is a violation of forum rules)…