Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Very Popular Topic On Rivian Forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back from the Rivian forums. How y'all liking the CT frunk for ants?

And if the Model Y looks like a snake, then the Model X looks like a snake that's eaten a Prius but hasn't fully digested it yet.

And yes, meep morp, totally looks like a robot.
The Rivian forum likes to use the phrase "on brand". They say the CT is on brand for Tesla. They've also said the Halloween sounds for Rivian were "off brand". I really don't know what either of those statements mean.

Last edited:
How y'all liking the CT frunk for ants?
Some are thinking of the CT frunks shape as a rectangle but it is a little more like a triangle.
See yellow arrows including the ceiling. They point out all the areas that are angled and demonstrate space being taken away from a 'rectangular' volume/space.
The lack of power outlet is odd since Both Ford and Chevy have one up there (tool charging, etc).

Screenshot of S.E. Robinson, Jr. on X_ _NEW_ Good look at the @Tesla Cybertruck frunk! $TSLA V...jpg

Last edited:
The Rivian forum likes to use the phrase "on brand". They say the CT is on brand for Tesla. They've also said the Halloween sounds for Rivian were "off brand". I really don't know what either of those statements mean.
Well I would argue that fart sounds were off brand for Tesla. And if not off brand, in very poor taste. But as I've always said with regards to Tesla USB media, maybe rivian and Tesla should both focus on legit software improvements that their infotainment needs, rather than seasonal gimmicks.

Reactions: zoomer0056