Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck walk around, and size comparison to MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The suspension is down in this video ... it definitely looks smaller ... also we've now seen two different size tire/wheel setups ...
I would highly doubt the suspension is in low in the video. There is plenty of space in the wheel well above the tire (to go lower) and the tires do not appear to have negative camber (usual tell tail of lowered suspension). My money is on this as the “normal” position.

• Disagree
Reactions: lowtek
yeah. the F150 is just a few inches too long for me to comfortably park in my garage and the massive space inside isn't needed for myself and the wife. With 2 kids sure - but we don't have kids. If i had to go for an EV truck it would probably be the Rivian due to size and interior design.
+1

I swapped my Ram 1500 for the smaller R1T and couldn’t be happier. It fits in my garage without having to rearrange everything else; I can fit 2 large car seats for my granddaughters and accommodate an adult comfortably in the rear seat; and, it tows better than my Ram. Hard for me to imagine going back to a full-size pickup.