Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybrtrk RN #

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok awesome, i hope i get to be one of the first
A word of caution while being one of the first to get one will definitely be sweet for the moment you will more than likely have a vehicle ridiculed with issues. You will be much happier in the long run if you will hold out until around 25,000 VINs have been produced before you take ownership of yours

A word of caution while being one of the first to get one will definitely be sweet for the moment you will more than likely have a vehicle ridiculed with issues. You will be much happier in the long run if you will hold out until around 25,000 VINs have been produced before you take ownership of yours

Totally agree, but if they agree to fix the issues, I'll be ok with it I think...

Is it true that most current issues are still panel gaps and paint? If so I wouldn't expect either of those issues on CT.

My premise has nothing to do with a hack into Tesla's database.

If a bad actor (like a desperate $TSLAQ short LMFAO most are pathetic especially on SeekingAlpha :rolleyes:) called Tesla on the phone and gave someone's RN number asking to cancel their reservation, I wonder what other data items Tesla would ask for to verify their identity? The risk is that those items can be collected via social media forensics. Tesla is *not* going to ask for an account password since that is hashed so they don't have it.

RN11024xxxx is my Model Y pre-order and
RN11310xxxx is my Cybertruck reservation.

So why not just goto the google spread sheet and get thousands of them in one try? They can also get the persons city and state.Nobody is going to go thru this forum looking for reservations to mess with.

If you account for cancellations of approx 5% you are very close to the beginning.
5% cancellations? There will be way more than that. $100 reservation is much easier to make than the $1000 reservation for the Model 3. Yes, the Model 3's was refundable, but not a lot of people will plunk down $1000 just for fun. Also, a lot of people's situations will change or they'll have second thoughts at $100.

5% cancellations? There will be way more than that. $100 reservation is much easier to make than the $1000 reservation for the Model 3. Yes, the Model 3's was refundable, but not a lot of people will plunk down $1000 just for fun. Also, a lot of people's situations will change or they'll have second thoughts at $100.

Maybe 5% is a close number on early reservations as these people are most likely die hard Tesla fans. Just my 2 cents

That was my goal with the second Model 3 reservation, and though they don't lose their value, there wasn't a market for me to buy a second TM3 only to sell it for a profit. I imagine that will be the same speed that the cT will come out at. It's not like the Model X days again.