Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had posted this message on the Tesla Motors forums, and was referred to the forums here to post. Here is the original post (edited for changes in dates):

I was just wondering if anyone in the area has a Model S I can bring my wife to see. I have configured a Model S Performance (Green on Tan), that I need to finalize by January 8th.
My wife has never seen the car, but I need her to be ok with it. For now I would have to leave the Model S with her a few times a year when I take cross country trips, and I want to make sure she knows what I would be leaving her to drive. We were supposed to head down to the Houston area yesterday, and were going to visit the Tesla store at the Galleria on Saturday; however, on Wednesday my son was diagnosed with the flu (which I believe I also have), so that trip has been cancelled. Thus, it doesn't look like we can make it to Houston to see the car.
So if there is anyone that could show us a Model S (in 3-5 days when we should be better), I would greatly appreciate it.

rsamsonjr - I just heard that my car is almost built and I should have it by 1/9 (not sure about transport times - lost of reported delays). If I get it in time, we can arrange something if no on else volunteers first.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone in Dallas had their windows tinted and could recommend a shop?

How Accurate has Tesla been in delivery dates? Mine has a pretty wide window, Jan 26 to Feb 10, and I'd hate to be out of town. Do they let you pick your day as they get closer?
Mine is White with black leather, pano, piano, 19, 85S twin, full pack except kid seats and shelf. Also, has anyone seen the "training videos"? Since we cannot be instructed, how are we supposed to watch them, on our IPads?