Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NTEAA at Fair Park on Earth Day

All: Here is an excerpt that I got from an e-mail from one of the NTEAA members. (From the Dallas Makerspace mailing list)

I'm going to be helping out the NTEAA with their booths on Earth Day in Fair Park. I'm fairly sure that NTEAA will let me put up some DMS literature, I'm waiting on their board for approval. I'm hoping that we might be able to get some additional membership from Earth Day and possibly some funding for expansion.

If anyone wants to join me on Saturday, April 21, and Sunday, April 22, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, I'll be showing my DIY EV battery charger and my electric bicycle... unfortunately my EV motorcycle will not be ready. NTEAA members will have a variety of EVs, including a Fisker at the booth.

And since they have a Fisker, I believe that they should also have a Roadster or two there too. Maybe a good chance to get out for a weekend, assuming it isn't raining.

Questions... answers and dates

Does anyone want to meet up this month? If so, I was going to suggest that someone pick a place.

Or do we want to follow what the NTEAA has for meeting places and times. (all of us invade them.)

(I think that I'll be free on the morning of the 12th.)

Went to Cars and Coffee this morning but brought the GT-R instead.

BUT was happy to see a white Roadster in a see of ICE cars!
I briefly met the owner as he was driving out. If you are on here, nice meeting you!

Also there was a Fisker there also getting LOTS of attention.

With TM doing the Get Amped Tour, I think that a local meet-up is in order. If we could get a few others together it would be nice. Does anyone have a preferred location for a meet-up?

I would suggest: Dallas Makerspace, Kuby's, La Madeleine, Bj's Brewhouse, Humperdinks, Pokey O's, VaPiano.
All of these are close to downtown and relatively close to where we think that the drives will be. If we use the Dallas Makerspace, I can do a couple of rides on Ladybird Ln as it is relatively free of traffic.

Hello All. I am new to the forum, live in McKinney, and am P188. Have already installed a 14/50 in the garage and have stuck all my music on a 32GB thumb drive (okay, not all of it). Now all I need is to convince them to put a Supercharger at the Buc ee's in Madisonville and it's "never another drop of petrol from here to Houston" again !!! I see there are some other members in North Dallas as well.

WJ

Hello All. I am new to the forum, live in McKinney, and am P188. Have already installed a 14/50 in the garage and have stuck all my music on a 32GB thumb drive (okay, not all of it). Now all I need is to convince them to put a Supercharger at the Buc ee's in Madisonville and it's "never another drop of petrol from here to Houston" again !!! I see there are some other members in North Dallas as well.

WJ

If the electrician ever shows up I'm doing getting my 14-50 installed too. I'm just a bit south of you.