Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DEAL or NO DEAL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Inventory July 2018 build (So MCU 2, AP 2.5)

P100D, RED PAINT, EAP + FSD, Black Premium Interior/Dark Headliner/Carbon Fiber Decor/19" Std wheels/Premium Upgrade/Smart Air Suspension, High Amperage Charger, Only 100 miles on the odometer so likely a display instead of test drive mule.

And as previous S/X owner, Free Ludicrous mode + Self Refer 5000 Super charging miles.

Priced at: $83K

I'm aware there was a number of P100Ds with low to few thousand miles sold between $76K-$81K at the Q1'19 tail end, but I don't recall them having FSD (just EAP), of course, Free Ludicrous was not available then though heard on few threads that Tesla didn't really remove it.

I thought I was getting a good deal. Sounds like it's a little more common than I thought. Oct build 2018, P100D with 600 miles, midnight silver, sunroof, EAP, high amp charger, 19 slipstreams, 83500 (38200 price adjustment)

Yes, similarly priced and configured. Other than color difference, I see you got the sunroof and slightly higher miles, I got the FSD and low miles.

What was the VIN range i.e. (281xxx) for Oct 2018 build?

I got a similar deal as well. Apparently free Ludicrous only applies to cars with the new drivetrain. Confirmed with multiple CS reps.

This is something new. There were no such fine prints in Elon's tweet. I guess I will find out and if they don't honor it, I will reserve the right to return within 1000 miles/7 day return policy.

I was told by the sales advisor that free ludicrous was only offered on orders and not inventory cars too. Picking up the car tonight and hoping that cosmetically it won't show much wear. I'm kinda nit picky and curb rash and/or any door dings is a major annoyance to me....

I’d want to know more about the car. If it sat in a showroom for 9 months and had several hundred people a day in it, it will definitely have a shopworn interior. I’ve seen some in the local Tesla store that have been on the floor for only a couple of months and the interiors are looking very tired - to put it mildly.

I’d want to know more about the car. If it sat in a showroom for 9 months and had several hundred people a day in it, it will definitely have a shopworn interior. I’ve seen some in the local Tesla store that have been on the floor for only a couple of months and the interiors are looking very tired - to put it mildly.

My car was a showroom car. Manufactured in September 2018 and I purchased in March 2019 with 450 miles on it. Not sure how long exactly it sat in the showroom but the interior was very good. The only visible wear I could tell was you could tell the drivers seat wasn't brand new (still excellent though), and the carpet had some wear in the driver footwell. Other than that, pretty damn good inside. My driver door handle failed two weeks after buying it though and my local service center replaced it.

upload_2019-5-10_1-43-43.png

What is better than buying one RED P100D, buying a second RED S100D (with 50 miles on it) to give it a company in the garage.

Excited, and looking forward to getting both of them delivered by month end.