Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_9597.jpeg

For sale Sold Dec 2016 Model S 75 - original owner, SC01 FUSC, MCU2/AP3, EAP

Sold
$23,000.00
Year
Vehicle condition
Good
Odometer
100,000+ mi (160,000+ km)
Drivetrain
Single motor
Color
Blue
VIN number
5YJSA1E19GF175176
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Selling my December 2016 Model S 75. Original owner, picked up new from the Fremont factory on December 18, 2016. Asking $23,000. Could be eligible for used EV federal tax credit of $4,000 if we process the sale through Keysavvy, which would be my intention. You need to verify income eligibility, etc. for yourself.

Mileage: 175,000. Yes, not a typo. This was my daily commuter.
Deep Blue Metallic with Tan Leather Next-Gen seats and dark ash wood decor
19" Cyclone Wheels, Pirelli P-Zero Elect tires with approximately half life remaining
Current 100% charge: 210 miles
Original HV battery and drive unit, unlimited mile battery/DU warranty through December 18 2024

Premium Upgrades Package
UHFS Ultra High Fidelity Sound system
Enhanced Autopilot package (auto lane change, Navigate on Autopilot, Summon, Auto Park)
Transferrable Free Unlimited Supercharging - SC01
Premium Connectivity lifetime subscription
All-glass fixed roof
Coil suspension
35% ceramic tint on rear and side windows

MCU2 infotainment upgrade performed in 2020, including HW3 Full Self Driving Computer
Autopilot cameras upgraded early 2023, ready for FSD purchase or subscription
Tesla all-weather floor mats
Abstract Ocean Qi/Magsafe charger added to center console

This was my dream car and I've enjoyed every minute of owning it. It's been very reliable. Condition is good given the mileage, but there's no mistaking this is a 175,000 mile car. There are paint imperfections. Wheels have some road rash. A few small rock chips in the windshield. If you're looking for a show car this isn't it. If you're interested in a good deal on an EV with free gas and a 16 month warranty on the drive unit and HV battery, this might be the car for you.

Clean title in hand. Approximately 3 years ago I was involved in an incident on the highway where a gravel truck lost a small bit of rock in front of me resulting in a radiator puncture, cracked windshield, and multiple paint chips to the bumper, hood, front fenders, and headlights. All was fixed via insurance claim at a certified Tesla body shop (new windshield, new headlights, new radiator, resprayed hood, fenders, and front bumper).

Car supercharges great, hits 140-150kw peak in optimal conditions.
AC serviced and desiccant bag replaced in 2022.
Trunk latch and cinch actuator replaced in ~2020.
12v battery replaced September 2021.

Hard to value a car like this given the mileage. If you're seriously interested let's talk, I am a reasonably motivated seller. Car is located in Central California, Fresno/Merced area.

IMG_9597.jpeg

IMG_9602.jpegIMG_9606.jpegIMG_9609.jpegIMG_9605.jpegIMG_9599.jpeg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Approx how many of those miles were done with Supercharging?
I actually pulled the stats back in February and posted about it here:

At the time it was 8756 kWh. Since then per charge stats I’ve added another 2359 kWh of supercharging, for a total of 11,115 kWh (I’ve utilized superchargers much more in the past couple years than I did for the first ~5 years of ownership).

If you want that in miles, my lifetime average is 315wh/mi, so that comes out to 35,285 miles out of 175,000, or ~20%.

👍🏻

Reactions: fr100