TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

decor ash wood dark

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by xcell, Jan 12, 2017.

1. xcell

xcell MX Driver

As Details do not show too well what to expect from mentioned interior decor I would appreciate if someone could post photos - thank you!

2. Haxster

Haxster Member

#2 Haxster, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Quite frankly, I wasn't excited about any of the choices. At least there isn't an extra charge for this one.
    I hope to get used to it. Otherwise, I will replace the panels on my MS with something that I prefer.

As you probably know, on the MX, there is a lot more trim than the MS.

Attached Files:

• Helpful x 1
  3. mohanman

mohanman Member

Man that looks great, I wish I went with all black and not tan with figured ash wood.

4. flar

flar Member

I wanted figured ash in my build with white seats, but they didn't offer it any more so I'm getting dark ash whether I like it or not. :( Wanna swap? ;)

5. xcell

xcell MX Driver

#5 xcell, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    These are very good photos - thank you, Haxster! I haven't got my MX yet, but feared that I also will not be very excited about my choice. I hope one will get used to it - as long as the reflection is not too much(?)
    At least it looked better to me with the bright ceiling I choose than the brown version. The carbon one is to sportive for me.
    When ordering my MX I guess there was no option for dark ash only - have you got a sample photo?
    EDIT: this dark decor doesn't really imitate real wood too well(?)

6. flar

flar Member

I ordered white seats which required me to have the dark ash interior. I would have had to order the dark or tan leather seats to get the figured ash so sadly I won't be getting it and I don't have a car yet to take sample pictures of, sorry. :(