Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delayed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was delivered!

Full disclosure. I made the purchase without having taken a ride or a test drive.

I got in and spent some time trying to find the on button. The intern that delivered it finally pointed to the shifter.

I have to say, that was an a-ha moment, just shift into drive and go. What a concept! Nice to have it be a reality.

Reactions: jboy210
Congrats! Yeah turning it on and just going is a pretty neat experience! But there's another concept that does need some work IMO, and that's getting out of the vehicle in an emergency...especially the falcon wing doors. Make everyone in the family go through it and do it themselves. After that ain't nothing gonna stop you from living the dream :)

The whole unlock when you walk up, lock when you walk away, and always on when you butt is in the seat was a watershed moment for me. Every time I drive one of my other cars I worry about leaving it running and unlocked when I park and walk away. Why can't they all be like a tesla?