Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Lag Escalation Any One got Info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I placed an deposit on inventory car on Sep 14, and was told that car is local to my location and would be delivered in 3 business days. A week later I found out that it is in Alabama 1000 miles away. I been waiting almost 15 days for delivery, I'm promised this Friday as deadline but having talk to my DS whenever he feels like calling back I doubt it will happen.
I get a daily naggin from wife and getting pretty frustrated with process.
I would like to know if anyone one has any directions for escalating this issue to Tesla higher ups, may be contact info?
As a customer I believe if they can't meet even extended delivery timelines, there should be repercussions such as price reduction for the extra wait and mess. I would take extra $500 for example that how much it would cost me to rent a car for 2 weeks I don't have it!
Anyone has any suggestion on how to approach this situation?

my understanding is that they schedule delivery ahead of time. it's not a call that comes in and tells you it is ready. they are usually 1 HR slots and in my case, they only had availability 3-5 days out.

not sure if that is the case at all locations but if I'd guess that if it's not scheduled, then it's probably not going to be available.

not sure how end of quarter impacts that tho. sorry to hear but hope it does work out for you today tho.