Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be picking up from Cherry Hill too! Order date 7/22 white/black MYLR. Share your pick up experience for us waiters if you can!
Picked up my Y at Cherry Hill late Wednesday afternoon. Process was quick and smooth. All deliveries were completed inside the shop due to rain, so that was nice. Didn’t get a chance to put much mileage on it due to immediate tornado warnings right after pickup. Was happy my house didn’t burn down after plugging the car into the wall connector at 48 amps. Victory.

Not super thrilled about how the driver’s door sags. Trim and accents on the door are a mile off from lining up with the rear door. Way worse than my Toyota. Noted in the app, so we shall see. Passenger side is spot on.

Car drives well and the white interior is drop dead stunning alongside the blue exterior. Sound system is stellar. Took some co workers for a quick spin and they were delighted with the acceleration.

Now I wait for my red M3LR that arrives in 2 weeks, got my VIN yesterday…. since my wife claimed the Y for herself 🤷‍♂️

Got a call from Tesla this morning checking in, all good.

Attachments

• 5179FAB8-E105-46CD-AFF8-85131E7DB6F3.jpeg
    5179FAB8-E105-46CD-AFF8-85131E7DB6F3.jpeg
    572.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 4CE49415-EF3C-4419-B678-2E2516D3DBDF.jpeg
    4CE49415-EF3C-4419-B678-2E2516D3DBDF.jpeg
    420.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 84E20802-593B-47EB-9BA4-235DCC8C3AAF.jpeg
    84E20802-593B-47EB-9BA4-235DCC8C3AAF.jpeg
    686.5 KB · Views: 58
I ordered 6/11/21 model y, midnight silver, induction wheels and delivery date was mid July to early august and then switched to early August to late august and then switched to late august to mid September and then again mid September to late September and then again end of September to late October. The number of switching is ridiculous and I’m wondering if anyone is experiencing this! I’m trading in my car which also keeps on expiring so I have to update the odometer every month so wondering if that’s like causing delays!

Reactions: Joshnolan225
I ordered 6/11/21 model y, midnight silver, induction wheels and delivery date was mid July to early august and then switched to early August to late august and then switched to late august to mid September and then again mid September to late September and then again end of September to late October. The number of switching is ridiculous and I’m wondering if anyone is experiencing this! I’m trading in my car which also keeps on expiring so I have to update the odometer every month so wondering if that’s like causing delays!
@chengsieuly Rw your expiring trades… when you reup them, how much did the valuation change, and in what direction? I ask as I’m coming up on an expiration myself.

I am having the exact same experience.

Reactions: Ladybugn
How does “home delivery” work? Do they flat bed the car to your house, or have an 18 year old “drive it like they stole it” from the SC to your house?
We just took delivery of my husband’s M3LR on Friday. Tesla guy drove it to our house, and stuck around for a bit for us to ask questions, sign papers, etc. Then he got an Uber to take him back to Lynnwood. Super fast and easy.