Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m curious… I ordered on 7/16, completed my profile that day. MYLR, midnight Silver exterior, white interior, 19” Gemini Wheels, 5 seater with a tow hitch. About a week ago, my EDD went from October (no date) to Feb 07 - Mar 07.

Anyone else who ordered and completed their profile in mid July have an EDD out that far still? My sales person says not to worry about EDD, but I’m not sure how long I should trust that and just wait…

I’m curious… I ordered on 7/16, completed my profile that day. MYLR, midnight Silver exterior, white interior, 19” Gemini Wheels, 5 seater with a tow hitch. About a week ago, my EDD went from October (no date) to Feb 07 - Mar 07.

Anyone else who ordered and completed their profile in mid July have an EDD out that far still? My sales person says not to worry about EDD, but I’m not sure how long I should trust that and just wait…
I have had EDD move from Oct to dec-Jan to disappear to move to Jan-Feb to Mar -Apr over the past couple of days. Order date 07/19, completed profile 07/24.

My EDD has been 11/03-11/23 since September. My OD is 7/21. I spoke with my SA and he told me to be looking for a late Oct delivery date.

I have had EDD move from Oct to dec-Jan to disappear to move to Jan-Feb to Mar -Apr over the past couple of days. Order date 07/19, completed profile 07/24.

and quite similar config as well everything same except a diff exterior color (blue)

Hi there,

I completed my OD the same day which was 07/17 and I’m now scheduled for pick up this coming Friday!

Reactions: lulu2

Should come back to Oct/Nov going by your OD/PCD - could be a temporary glitch.

Hmmm… it seems like we might need an algorithm to figure out how the Tesla algorithm calculates EDD. On the cover, it doesn’t seem like there is any rhyme or reason.
Gotcha covered
random-number-generator.gif