Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too. Really liking the cream with light oak. Very classy.
Loving the cream look w/ my new pedals too!

574C507D-71B5-4B12-AC2F-0FE5BC17B178.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA and Anzir
So....car arrived to SC. Supposed to pick up tomorrow morning. Just got a call from DS that there is a problem with tailgate and it’s “not sitting right” and “it’s now at the body shop.” No timeline yet on when it will be fixed.

Just a mess and super disappointed.

Not a good way to start my Tesla experience.

Reactions: P85_DA
So....car arrived to SC. Supposed to pick up tomorrow morning. Just got a call from DS that there is a problem with tailgate and it’s “not sitting right” and “it’s now at the body shop.” No timeline yet on when it will be fixed.

I hear you. No one ever wants to get that news! Can you ask them to figure out what is wrong? I know some people were given details, as that my dictate whether or not you want to accept delivery of the vehicle.

Keep us posted, and good luck!

Well, at least they caught it before you did at delivery. I think the SCs do 75% of the QC on the new cars... My Tesla page said my X was at the SC a good week before my delivery date. And it looked great.

I hear you. No one ever wants to get that news! Can you ask them to figure out what is wrong? I know some people were given details, as that my dictate whether or not you want to accept delivery of the vehicle.

Keep us posted, and good luck!

Tried to get details but the DS was not very revealing on what the problem was. He was waiting to hear back from the body shop. You would think a big issue should have been caught at the factory. Possibly damage on transport?