Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery update from order on Oct. 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, since you will be out of town next week I think we will be picking it up at the same time at the event.

The last I heard two days ago, my Tesla was in Chicago and from there will be put on a train to Toronto ... I think yours was part of another shipment that came this week (Crusher picked his up this week from Oakville as well)

I went and sat in mine tonight. Still in factory condition, so pretty messy. But it looked great, and I cannot wait until the 19th!

Reactions: Duffer
Hi,

I ordered a 75D on October 4th with a an original schedule time late December. It soon changed to January/February, and it has later changed to March/early April. I talked with my local Tesla office here in Norway, but they didn't know much, but said that they believed that the car would be delivered late February/early March as it took two months(!) from the car was finished in production in Fremont to they got the car here, even though average time spent from order to pick up was 3 months. The status on production went to finished on one of the first days of January.

As I saw many on this thread had ordered around the same date as me, I wondered if whats the status on your cars? Delivered? Still waiting?